Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA's reimbursement offer leaving me short

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2017, 10:25 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by joequimby
Just to provide an update, I've received notification that BA have responded and intends to defend all of this claim. They now have 28 days to file a further response.
If it's any help, when I recently took action against BA using MCOL they also initially said that they would defend the claim. They even told me, in an email, that they would "robustly" defend the claim using information that was commercially sensitive and to which I did not have access.

26 days later I received a further email advising me that the claim was being paid in full and that the cheque was in the post.
Old Aug 22, 2017, 10:36 am

Programs: BA Gold (ex-GGL, maybe future Silver), Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Misco60
they would "robustly" defend the claim using information that was commercially sensitive and to which I did not have access.
Interesting. To use the information in their defence, it would have had to come out in disclosure, and you would have had access at that stage. So 'robust' is not a word that springs to mind.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.