Wiki Posts
Search

Combining Avios from Vueling with BA

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2022, 7:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: none
Combining Avios from Vueling with BA

My Vueling Avios points will expire and I wanted to combine with my BA Avios. However, the log in details for Vueling are of course different from my BA log in details. While, trying to do this I received an error message, and then found this on the Vueling website: If you need to, you can combine all the Avios you collect with Vueling Club and those you collect with Iberia Plus or British Airways Executive Plus, but only if the details on both accounts match. With 'details' do they mean log-in details? I cannot do it from the BA site, since they only allow combining with IB or QR.
Old Jun 13, 2022, 8:52 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Things like name, date of birth, core personal data. There used to be an issue with email addresses since the same login process is used for Aer Lingus, so that can now be different. You don't need to share passwords for example.
Old Mar 30, 2024, 1:14 am

Is this possible any more? I can't find a way to login on avios.com- existing links go to a 404 page. The BA.com "Combine your Avios" page only lets you choose Iberia Plus / Aer Club and Qatar.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.