Search

Contacting James Hillier

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2009, 10:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold, SQ Gold
Contacting James Hillier

Oh Wise Men/Women (there must be at least three around here),

Have any of you had success contacting James Hillier directly by email and, if so, what's the best way?

Cheers

sfw
Old Dec 21, 2009, 10:15 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Who he?
Old Dec 21, 2009, 10:20 am
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
Originally Posted by SFW13

Have any of you had success contacting James Hillier directly by email and, if so, what's the best way?

Cheers

sfw
You have to contact him via the BAEC address.

Can the regular EC not help you? Even if you sent him a letter direct, if it was an EC issue then I'm sure it would just be forwarded to the team to deal with.

(HIDDY - he's the BAEC Manager)
Old Dec 21, 2009, 10:22 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by sunrisegirl
I see thanks.....I did a Google and it came back with either sportsman or actor.
Old Dec 21, 2009, 10:23 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sunrisegirl
You have to contact him via the BAEC address.

Can the regular EC not help you? Even if you sent him a letter direct, if it was an EC issue then I'm sure it would just be forwarded to the team to deal with.

Thanks. It was actually to write with thanks for some excellent service from a number of teams in 2009. I'll send to the GGL email and mark for his attention.
Old Dec 21, 2009, 10:24 am

Erm I actually know James but don't think he'd appreciate me passing on his contact details!
Old Dec 21, 2009, 10:28 am
Company Representative - British Airways

Hi all

James is my manager - if you have anything you need passed to him directly I can do this for you.

Best regards

Nicci
Old Dec 21, 2009, 10:31 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Flying Flis
Erm I actually know James but don't think he'd appreciate me passing on his contact details!
Obviously wasn't looking for his home address, mobile phone number or facebook account details......but simply the best way to get a message to the manager of a program of which I am a member.
Old Aug 16, 2013, 7:52 am

Nicci could really use your help with a delicate issue

Originally Posted by BA Executive Club
Hi all

James is my manager - if you have anything you need passed to him directly I can do this for you.

Best regards

Nicci
Hi,
How is the best way to contact you regarding a delicate matter with a gold card.
Appreciate your time in advance.
Old Aug 16, 2013, 8:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
Originally Posted by Ali1000
Hi,
How is the best way to contact you regarding a delicate matter with a gold card.
Can't be that delicate if you have already publicly posted about it can it???

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...gold-card.html
Old Aug 16, 2013, 8:13 am

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 3G: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 6_1_3 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Mobile/10B329 Safari/8536.25)

Originally Posted by BA Executive Club
Hi all

Best regards

Nicci
Hi,
Delicate in the sense the card is lodged somewhere?
Old Aug 16, 2013, 8:30 am

Programs: ABBA
Hi,
If you want to connect BA Executive Club, you can send a Private Message. Click on the green "BA Executive Club" link in the left, and a menu appears.

Click "Send a private message to BA Executive Club", and type out your email.

Include full name and BA number and a short note of the facts and what you want. Bear in mind you may not be able to do this on behalf of your boss under data protection laws, unless you're a nominated person on the account

Also bear in mind the following

> [BA Executive Club -- aka "Nicci"] am happy to review requests for consideration for extenuating circumstances such as compassionate reasons etc but there is no guarantee that anything can be done outside a closer review so please do not be offended if I have to decline

Also bear in mind that Nicci's presence here on the forum is a bonus, and not one to be taken for granted.

Being polite of course goes without saying.
Old Aug 16, 2013, 1:29 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by SFW13

Cheers

sfw
presumably you will have tried [email protected]?

In my experience most people have an email address that is fairly straight forward
Old Aug 16, 2013, 1:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
Originally Posted by whiskerxx
presumably you will have tried [email protected]?

In my experience most people have an email address that is fairly straight forward
The post you were responding to was from December 2009 !!!
Old Aug 16, 2013, 2:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
No disrespect intended, but in 99% of case, I really don't get the "can anyone give me the Queen's phone number?" type of query. Despite popular belief 'always going for the top' does not strike me as a good strategy in a vast majority of cases. There are exceptional cases when it makes sense but they are precisely that - exceptional, and in most other cases, I suspect that a query that would be best sent through regular channels will stand less of a chance to be successfully/positively addressed if undeservedly sent to 'the boss'.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.