Infrearo Smart Phone App

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Infrearo Smart Phone App

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2011, 6:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Million Miler, *G, JJ, AD, Global Entry, CLEAR, H.O.G. Life Member
Infrearo Smart Phone App

Don't recall seeing this posted recently and didn't find anything on a search. Posted it here since it is specific to Brazilian airports. I happened to check the Infraero site yesterday and noticed they have a smartphone app for several platforms to provide flight information. Downloaded it from the Android market and it seemed to work fine on my Atrix. Only played around with it briefly, but when I clicked on search airports it automatically listed the two nearest airports to me at the top. Could then go in and look at flight arrivals and departures as one is able to do on the Ifraero wen site.
Old Oct 31, 2011, 4:12 pm

they would be great if Infraero kept all flight info updated. I go to the airport very often and delays in the information are the rule - e.g. listing a flight that has long landed as foreseen only more than 20 minutes after the landing time!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.