Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Brazil
Reload this Page >

Do you like the new Brazil Forum description?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2011, 1:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Titanium, AA Concierge Key, Delta, United, Emorates, and others

We just have had our new description for a few hours. If you want changes or have comments please make them here. The Moderators are very responsive so please make your wishes known.
Old Feb 10, 2011, 2:51 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
I would say that its a start... but it needs some work.

I think that a description about Brazil that does not mention the Amazon Rain Forest, and the Sunny Beaches that can be found in various regions is rather incomplete. Also, Brazil is one of the world's largest producers of footwear (its part of the big leagues together with China and India), but similar to its Soybean output, these are two traits that I would not have in the description... this is a travel site so those are probably less important facts to most.
Old Feb 10, 2011, 3:01 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
One other thing... I think that the description should explicitly note that Brazil is home of the largest and most famous Carnival in the world.... Samba is mentioned in the current description but I think not in a way that is should.
Old Feb 10, 2011, 10:42 pm
aw

Programs: TK Miles & Smiles, CM ConnectMiles, AA Advantage
I like the emphasis on passion at the beginning. Personally I think "diversity" is key to understanding Brazil where the myriad of landscapes and peoples are fascinating. It's like a microcosm of the world and everyone should come and experience it.
Old Feb 23, 2011, 4:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Titanium, AA Concierge Key, Delta, United, Emorates, and others
I will post a revised entry in the Suggestions Forum. Please keep helping revise this until we get it right.

I agre with those who think we're better off without these, but since we have them we can hardly have Brazil without, can we?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.