Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

bmi IT still lives: Reaccomodation email and dodgy link

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2012, 7:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: ANA Diamond, UA 1K, AA EXP, Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist

As part of the latest batch of bmi flights converting to BA flight numbers, the last sector of one of my award flights from LHR-MAN was affected.

So all went well with the cancellation and new sector. The ticket was even reissued within 24 hrs.

Checking my email, I noted that I have an email from bmi res help desk informing of the change and giving me a link to my new reservation on ba.com

So I click the link, only to find that it links to someone else's reservation. Mr Jonas. And Mr Jonas' reservation has been locked due to "too many unsuccessful attempts to access this reservation"

Poor Mr Jonas!

So bmi's IT lack of attention to detail lives. It just won't die a graceful death!
Old Jun 10, 2012, 7:40 am

Programs: BA Gold, A3 Gold, BD..oh, wait..
..that's bmI Time

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.