Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

LHR T1 Intl Business Lounge - no power in seats

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2012, 2:27 am
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance
Original Poster

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL

Just a heads up that the power supplies in the seating area in the lounge have been disconnected. I am told that this is because people have been forcing odd plugs in to the sockets and damaging them. It is pretty hard to charge the laptop/phone etc at the moment.

They tell me it is a temporary measure.
Old Apr 21, 2012, 6:59 am

Originally Posted by Markie
the power supplies in the seating area in the lounge have been disconnected.
In the Star lounge or the bmi Great British lounge? About half the sockets in the Star lounge have been inoperable for at least the last six weeks leading to a strange wander around to find a working socket. I had to use one of the US sockets recently.. luckily an adaptor was hiding in my bag.
Old Apr 21, 2012, 8:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Sabotage! A cooperation between LH and FTL's!
Old Apr 22, 2012, 2:11 am
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance
Original Poster

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
Originally Posted by stewardo
In the Star lounge or the bmi Great British lounge? About half the sockets in the Star lounge have been inoperable for at least the last six weeks leading to a strange wander around to find a working socket. I had to use one of the US sockets recently.. luckily an adaptor was hiding in my bag.
Great British
Old Apr 22, 2012, 11:08 am

Programs: BA Gold(OWE), QF LTG, MR Plat, IHG Spire, Hertz PC
I've had issues with the sockets for years. Half of them always seem to have been damaged so I suspect BD have to fix their sockets fairly regularly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.