Wiki Posts
Search

BW UK Diamond Benefits

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2019, 6:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond IHG Spire Amb BW Diamond
BW UK Diamond Benefits

Hi, Can anyone identify any UK Best Western hotels who deliver real Diamond benefits and really recognise members, so far it seems a waste of time in the UK last stay in Banbury Oxon very begrudgingly gave me the welcome points when asked and absolutely nothing else? This will never be my first choice of hotel but occasionally I look in the absence of a Hilton or IHG.
Old Oct 17, 2019, 4:15 pm
1P

Location: LAX and LHR. UA lifetime Gold 1.9MM 1K , DL Gold Medallion, HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by Steve.clarke35
Hi, Can anyone identify any UK Best Western hotels who deliver real Diamond benefits and really recognise members
There are none. Occasionally a thank-you, very occasionally a bottle of water (one only, even if there are two people in the room). Otherwise, forget it.

US BWs are not much better. European ones can be. I have had several upgraded rooms recently, even now that I'm down to Plat..
Old Oct 18, 2019, 7:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond IHG Spire Amb BW Diamond
Thanks 1P it's really hard to see where this program adds value in the UK, I'm trying out a BW Plus in Nottingham in Jan only because of it's individual reviews and central location so who knows I might get a surprise!
Old Aug 7, 2020, 3:26 am

Programs: AA-LTP, HH-DIA, Marriott-LT+AMB, Hyatt-Globalist, Hertz-PC, UA-GS
Originally Posted by Steve.clarke35
Hi, Can anyone identify any UK Best Western hotels who deliver real Diamond benefits and really recognise members, so far it seems a waste of time in the UK last stay in Banbury Oxon very begrudgingly gave me the welcome points when asked and absolutely nothing else? This will never be my first choice of hotel but occasionally I look in the absence of a Hilton or IHG.
I used to stay at the Wroxton quite often and they usually gave me the best room in the house. Other BW's across the UK, I see no real value. I only use BW when there are no other options for me.
Old Aug 7, 2020, 6:15 am

I don't stay at many Best Western properties tbh, however since they reopened we have stayed at Ten Hill Place in Edinburgh twice and have been upgraded on both occasions. Welcome points were also added automatically.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.