Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

How to identify phantom availability on TK?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2024, 2:06 pm
Original Poster

I am trying to book a roundtrip award ticket between Asia and Europe over the summer. Saw the TK flights I want on LM, NH & AC, but not on UA. How likely is it phantom availability or unbookable online? I don't plan on transferring miles over until I am fairly certain...... Thank you!!
Old Mar 28, 2024, 6:25 pm

Programs: DL PM - IC RA - HHonors Gold - Hertz Gold - AA - US - CO - Choice Privileges
Originally Posted by hktraveller20
I am trying to book a roundtrip award ticket between Asia and Europe over the summer. Saw the TK flights I want on LM, NH & AC, but not on UA. How likely is it phantom availability or unbookable online? I don't plan on transferring miles over until I am fairly certain...... Thank you!!
Please don't. LifeMiles is speculation on a good day. What you see is what you get online; and 50% of what you see doesn't book successfully.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.