Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sign-On Issues?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2016, 5:44 am
Original Poster

Sign-On Issues?

Lifemiles.com was down for several hours last night and this morning my Login/Password does not work. Tried with both my username and my Lifemiles#. Then tried to get a new Password but the screen kept refreshing without doing anything.

Anyone else noticing these issues?
Old Jun 23, 2016, 6:52 am

Programs: AY Platinum, UA Premier Platinum, OneWorld Emerald, VA Platinum
Was experiencing issues with all logins but now seems to work OK with Lifemiles# but not username or email address.
Old Jun 23, 2016, 2:34 pm

Programs: AA EXP, A3 Gold
same here. doesn't work with username, but did work with lifemiles #.
Old Jun 23, 2016, 9:17 pm

Same here - lm # only working
Old Jun 23, 2016, 9:33 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Plat, Turkish Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold
website seems to be done again now
Old Jun 24, 2016, 4:16 am

The Loginfield has been adapted from "Username/LM #" to "LM #" only
Old Jun 24, 2016, 10:41 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
+1. Only LM# worked yesterday. Haven't tried today.
Old Jun 26, 2016, 12:23 pm

Programs: AA EX PLAT AC Alititude 50K Alaska MVP 75K Hilton Diamond
I used to use my email to log in but have been unable to do so for at least for 4 days. Today I use my LM# to log in but there is a message said " there is a restriction of my account please email customer service" Does have body know what's going on?
Old Jun 26, 2016, 10:05 pm

same for me... "Access to your account has been restricted, please contact here". I emailed and they have asked me to scan and send a pic of my passport.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 12:05 am

yeah, the login seems to be restricted to LM # only now. Hope they fix it as it is difficult to memorize a long number compared to email / user id.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 12:21 pm

Programs: AA EX PLAT AC Alititude 50K Alaska MVP 75K Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Guvner067
same for me... "Access to your account has been restricted, please contact here". I emailed and they have asked me to scan and send a pic of my passport.
I did the same, sent them my passport today and get a email from them saying " your account number is block for prevention. We need a phone number to contact you and give you assist for your account access." does this sound fishy to you guys?
Old Jun 28, 2016, 1:21 am

Originally Posted by Guvner067
I didn't end up sending in any scans however my account has now been unlocked. Sums up Lifemiles..

Last edited by Guvner067; Jun 28, 2016 at 1:26 am
Old Jul 2, 2016, 7:06 pm

Programs: Lifetime *G (MP), Lifetime PE (Bonvoy)
Got an email saying large number of accounts had been hacked but only user names/email addresses and not passwords, so access was being restricted to using account number + password only as these had not been hacked
Old Jul 7, 2016, 11:44 am

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Account breach

I was one of the victims of the Lifemiles security breach. My son's account was hacked and drained. He had 19,000 miles which they used to purchase a ticket in his name from Bogota to Miami on July 15th. I'm less worried about getting his miles refunded and more worried by the fact that someone likely is forging documents in his name to be able to board the plane. Scary stuff.
Old Jul 8, 2016, 8:56 pm

If the ticket hasn't been cancelled and the perpetrator is unaware of the discovery, perhaps LifeMiles (with police) can greet him at BOG. Or DHS could get him at MIA, if you alert them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.