Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

Lifemiles no availability for Lufthansa Group

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2024, 11:24 am
Original Poster

There is no availability showing on Lifemiles for Lufthansa Group (Brussels, Swiss, Austrian) on any day or any route, not the economy, business, or first class.
Old Apr 10, 2024, 1:58 pm

There was plenty available when I checked a couple of days ago, but nothing today, as you say.
Old Apr 12, 2024, 4:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Give it a few days to come back.
Old Apr 16, 2024, 5:44 am

Has this happened before? Lufthansa still does not have any availability. I mean, not a single flight for the whole year. It looks like their system is broken.
Old Apr 16, 2024, 6:36 am

Programs: AF/KL Gold/Elite+, TK Elite/*G, AA Plat Pro/Emerald
Yes, it has happened before. I believe it was in November 2023...
Old Apr 16, 2024, 8:09 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by allq
Has this happened before? Lufthansa still does not have any availability. I mean, not a single flight for the whole year. It looks like their system is broken.
They scheduled maintenance of the system for next week. Let's hope they are fixing the issue.
Has anyone tried contacting them via the Help form to see if they can see availability?
Old Apr 16, 2024, 4:27 pm

Programs: Lifemiles, Marriott Titanium,
Originally Posted by carlosiah
They scheduled maintenance of the system for next week. Let's hope they are fixing the issue.
Has anyone tried contacting them via the Help form to see if they can see availability?

yes it happened back in the fall last year. I had to call them because they had no clue that the system wasnt showing lh/lx/os flight.. If you need to book in a near future, I would call them and have them do a ticket for their it department
Old Apr 17, 2024, 1:32 am

Originally Posted by Andy76
yes it happened back in the fall last year. I had to call them because they had no clue that the system wasnt showing lh/lx/os flight.. If you need to book in a near future, I would call them and have them do a ticket for their it department
You mean that they still can book a specific ticket although these are not showing on the website?
Old Apr 17, 2024, 3:35 am

Originally Posted by vanwalsemmjr
You mean that they still can book a specific ticket although these are not showing on the website?

no, what I meant that they had no idea that there was no availability showing for Lufthansa group. Unless someone calls and brings it to their attention it might not get fixed. When I called they had no idea there was something wrong…
Old Apr 17, 2024, 3:51 am

I contacted Lifemiles. They said i was the first to mention this problem and they will pass it to their supervisors. So hopefully this will do some good
Maayan likes this.
Old Apr 17, 2024, 4:05 am

Yep, they are clueless. Thank you for calling. Last time it took about two days to get it back. I will call this morning as well.
Old Apr 17, 2024, 4:11 am

Originally Posted by Andy76
Yep, they are clueless. Thank you for calling. Last time it took about two days to get it back. I will call this morning as well.
Yeah looks like that indeed. Great that you will call too, will probably speed things up
Old Apr 17, 2024, 2:52 pm

Programs: BA GLD, AA GLD 1MM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LT Titanium
I just noticed this today - I was looking to book a flight to Europe and there is never any LH availability whatsoever. Hopefully it will reappear soon..
Old Apr 17, 2024, 4:36 pm

I've called them five times so far. It seems that the call center agents are either unaware of the issue or unwilling to acknowledge it. Their standard response is that they simply don't have availability and that award flights are subject to availability, advising me to check back later.

After a 30-minute conversation with an agent yesterday, I hope I managed to convey the magnitude of the issue and received a case number in return.

Does anyone know how to communicate directly with their management? I'm concerned that if we don't take action, the issue will continue.
Old Apr 17, 2024, 4:41 pm

Originally Posted by vanwalsemmjr
I contacted Lifemiles. They said i was the first to mention this problem and they will pass it to their supervisors. So hopefully this will do some good
I’m calling them daily about this, since Friday last week, and the agents always tell me that I’m the first one to raise the issue.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.