FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/avianca-lifemiles-amigo-716/)
-   -   Lifemiles 100% promo - reactivated through 30 Sept 2014 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/avianca-lifemiles-amigo/1456447-lifemiles-100-promo-reactivated-through-30-sept-2014-a.html)

iluvdoco Jun 13, 2017 6:13 am

Originally Posted by sxc234 (Post 28434927)
there is an interesting promo where i just got emailed:

ThereŽs a secret to travel faster using miles: Multiplying them!

Get up to 54% off by doubling or tripling your miles accrued by Avianca flights, LifeMiles credit cards or commercial partners at the lowest prices to get more miles. Valid from June 12th to 28th.

Remember that if you pay with your LifeMiles credit cards, youŽll receive an additional 15% discount.

when i clicked through you can choose between a past period where you had flights or used an avianca credit card for purchases and choose to double of tripe those miles. At 54% off i'm getting LM at $0.013 a mile.

Also received the promo. Wasn't it slightly cheaper at $0.011 per mile with the previous triple sale?

You also get 3x LM if paying with the LM credit card.

glennaa11 Jun 13, 2017 9:18 am

the terms also appear to indicate that miles bought through this promo DO NOT count against the annual bought miles cap

if you factor in the extra bonus miles for paying with their credit card it lowers the cost a little more to something like 1.23cpm

iluvdoco Jun 13, 2017 10:45 am

Originally Posted by glennaa11 (Post 28436936)
the terms also appear to indicate that miles bought through this promo DO NOT count against the annual bought miles cap

if you factor in the extra bonus miles for paying with their credit card it lowers the cost a little more to something like 1.23cpm

Would be a better deal if they fixed their various website glitches, not to mention unblocking LH F.

Holding out for quadruple miles.:D

glennaa11 Jun 13, 2017 4:48 pm

Since I usually go to Asia NH F availability is most important to me. I did have to book pretty much at end of schedule to get F awards but I usually plan far in advance when I can.

Has anyone gotten this to work? I keep getting an error message. ---- The bank was blocking the charge. So, contact Banco Popular if you are planning to use that card.

iluvdoco Jun 20, 2017 11:10 am

Did anyone buy, or is planning to buy, miles under the double or triple your miles promo?

djjaguar64 Jun 21, 2017 2:08 pm

Originally Posted by iluvdoco (Post 28465931)
Did anyone buy, or is planning to buy, miles under the double or triple your miles promo?

When is the promo?

imverge Jun 21, 2017 8:26 pm

Originally Posted by djjaguar64 (Post 28471075)
When is the promo?

Some people were targeted for a sale.

iluvdoco Jun 27, 2017 9:11 pm

Originally Posted by djjaguar64 (Post 28471075)
When is the promo?

Ends today.

Didn't buy. If no LH F redemption possibility, then poor deal.