Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Asiana | Asiana Club
Reload this Page >

Missing miles...but can't find the Airport on Asiana Website

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2014, 3:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: OZ Diamond, Skymiles Gold, Hyatt Explorist

Hi all,
I flew United STC-ORD-CMH and return in November. I gave my Asiana Club# during the booking to get miles credited to my Asiana Club acct. However, looking at my account, I only got credit for ORD-CMH and CMH-ORD. No listing on STC-ORD and ORD-STC.
As I was about to claim missing miles through their Website and filled out all necessary information, I couldn't find STC listed in their Airport dropdown box. I'm just wondering if it is the reason I don't get any miles credited?
Does anyone have contact email address for Asian Club missing miles claim? I tried at their Website, but I couldn't find specific contact for this purpose. Thank you.
Old Dec 20, 2014, 7:48 am

Well, STC-ORD is only served by United Express, so my guess is that OZ's website only has destinations that are served by mainline UA loaded. I know that in the past, some people have had trouble getting mileage credit for certain United Express flights, so you might have to end up faxing the boarding pass / e-ticket in.
Old Dec 27, 2014, 8:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: OZ Diamond, Skymiles Gold, Hyatt Explorist
OK..thank you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.