Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Asia
Reload this Page >

Vietnam - obtaining a driver in Danang ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2018, 3:35 pm
Original Poster

Hi, we will be in Danang in late December - staying at the Danang Novotel (they are picking us up from the airport and back). We are traveling with SIL and her husband- us and our two tweens. What is the safest/least expensive way to obtain a driver to take us to Hoi An or Hue? Ideally it would be a driver that is also a tour guide so if we go to Hue- he/she gives a tour. Thanks!
Old Nov 22, 2018, 7:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Try dananglocals.com. We used them merely for airport transportation (at a fraction of the cost the hotel would have charged) but I think they offer guides too.
WAStraveller likes this.
Old Nov 25, 2018, 11:06 am

Programs: AA-LTP, HH-DIA, Marriott-LT+AMB, Hyatt-Globalist, Hertz-PC, UA-GS
I think I used Uber. Otherwise there were taxis easily available when I was in danang
WAStraveller likes this.
Old Nov 26, 2018, 10:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: No programs & No Points!!!
I found Vietnam Awesome Travel when in Hanoi. They have connections in other cities. They were cheap, professional and not at all money hungry.

Vietnam Awesome Travel
Old Nov 26, 2018, 10:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by chanp
I think I used Uber. Otherwise there were taxis easily available when I was in danang
I don't think either of these options would be good for someone looking for a tour guide.
Old Dec 19, 2018, 2:38 am

You will fly to Da Nang. Then transfer by car to Hoi An for sightseeing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.