Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Amtrak two for one sale

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2018, 1:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta (nee NW), Hilton Diamond. IHG (PT)
Amtrak two for one sale

Open through Dec 11, for travel early next year.

For details -- see

https://www.amtrak.com/roomette-sale...eSale-HPFrame1

Bob H
Old Dec 4, 2018, 3:36 pm

One thing to note - I did have to actively select two people when booking through that link in order for the discount to show. If you only select one person and then on the next page change it to two people, or if you don't search for your itinerary through that link, the discount doesn't seem to apply.
Old Dec 4, 2018, 6:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Most people don't know that the one you got free cost much less than the one you bought, and clever of Amtrak to take advantage of that.
hi55us likes this.
Old Dec 6, 2018, 1:23 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond/IHG Platinum/DL Plutononium
Originally Posted by nerd
Most people don't know that the one you got free cost much less than the one you bought, and clever of Amtrak to take advantage of that.
And frustrating that they won't let you use your companion coupon for P2 in a sleeper.
Old Dec 6, 2018, 11:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Saw this sale on twitter and ended up booking a roomette for spring break. My 9yr old and I will fly WN to SLC to visit some friends and take the California Zephyr back to Martinez. I guess you guys have me hooked on trains now after my trip on the Empire Builder with my older one

Nb amtrak.com would not let me book 1+1 so I just did 2 adults. Hopefully that's not a problem...sale is good for travel through May 31 ^ ^ ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.