FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   American Express | Membership Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-express-membership-rewards-410/)
-   -   Amex Offers (fka Sync Offers) (2020 - 2021) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-express-membership-rewards/2002306-amex-offers-fka-sync-offers-2020-2021-a.html)

Points Scrounger Mar 6, 2020 9:19 am

Originally Posted by Happy (Post 32147972)
Thanks mia for the historic data.

Too bad our car insurance is renewed mid March.

I hear you as I need it to cover my annual tenant's insurance policy in November.

Troopers Mar 6, 2020 10:22 am

Originally Posted by Happy (Post 32147155)
Anyone remembers when was the insurance offer showed up last year?

On my Plat, get 5% up to $20 back on insurance. Expires 6/30

mia Mar 6, 2020 10:30 am

Ms mia has the 5% insurance offer on Everyday and Blue Delta.

I have it on Everyday and Gold.

cloudybw Mar 6, 2020 11:46 am

I have a Fedex Offer that is supposed to expire on 2/29.

I provided the credit card information in February and shipment started on 2/28, but the charge did not occur until 3/3 without any pre-authorization. I thought I won't get the credit, but they posted today!

Happy Mar 6, 2020 12:57 pm

Originally Posted by Troopers (Post 32150000)

Originally Posted by mia (Post 32150038)
Ms mia has the 5% insurance offer on Everyday and Blue Delta.

I have it on Everyday and Gold.

Thank you both.

Nada on my cards but Mr. has a 10% up to $60 exp 6/30 on his BBP! :)

I cleaned out the offers on my Gold and Everyday, while BBP has plenty of room to get new offers. Will see if I would eventually get any.

Gig103 Mar 6, 2020 4:10 pm

Originally Posted by Happy (Post 32147155)
Anyone remembers when was the insurance offer showed up last year?

Originally Posted by mia (Post 32147441)
Insurance discussion begins in mid-April 2019 (and again in August)

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/amer...l#post31011190

Good timing on the question, Happy... I just noticed the offer this morning.

5% up to $10, on my Everyday card.

lax01 Mar 6, 2020 5:53 pm

Originally Posted by Troopers (Post 32150000)

This is what I got on multiple cards - once I activated it, it was removed from all other card offers

Troopers Mar 6, 2020 10:20 pm

Boxed. On my BBP, get 20% back, up to $150. Exp 6/30.

gnomie Mar 7, 2020 11:54 am

Currently, every offer available on my platinum card is for $$ off, there is not one offer for any additional points.

On the extra gold cards linked to my account, there are both $$ off and extra point offers

Gig103 Mar 10, 2020 11:59 am

Did anyone get their Uber Eats offers to fund yet? I know the terms always allow for several weeks but typically my offer credits post shortly after the transaction does. My Feb use hasn't even posted yet!

Havek Mar 10, 2020 2:35 pm

Originally Posted by GTITAN (Post 32135852)
Hey All,

Got a Quick Trip Offer of Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $10 or more in-store at QuikTrip . The offer excludes pay at pump. Has anyone that has had offer in the past (remember from last year) even gone in and paid for gas in the store and had the credit trigger?

Safe Travels

I usually just go in the store and buy as many $10 gift cards as are allowed on the offer. That way I can pay at the pump, in the store, etc. without having to worry.

Stgermainparis Mar 15, 2020 6:57 pm

Spouse and I both charged $400+ at MLife/MGM hotel 2 days ago per our synced offers. Does anyone know how long it takes for the 8k MR to post to Amex? Neither of us got an email saying we'd used it. At least for me, the offer is no longer in my "added to card" offers.

VegasGambler Mar 23, 2020 12:22 am

I have the +5 MR (6 MR total) per dollar spent at Amazon offer (up to 1500 bonus pts). Will an electronic amazon gift card (bought from amazon) trigger this? The fine print on the amazon web site says that the GCs are "sold and delivered by ACI Gift Cards, LLC, an Amazon company". The fine print on the Amex site excludes a lot of Amazon companies, but this is not one of them.

ORD-TGU Mar 23, 2020 7:49 am

Originally Posted by VegasGambler (Post 32221161)
I have the +5 MR (6 MR total) per dollar spent at Amazon offer (up to 1500 bonus pts). Will an electronic amazon gift card (bought from amazon) trigger this? The fine print on the amazon web site says that the GCs are "sold and delivered by ACI Gift Cards, LLC, an Amazon company". The fine print on the Amex site excludes a lot of Amazon companies, but this is not one of them.

Please try this and let us know if you did get the bonus MR. TIA

Zorak Mar 26, 2020 2:11 pm

*sigh* I *told* mom I was paying her Verizon bill because of the AMEX offer (I don't have satellite/cable), and the last of the credits posted a few days ago.

She just called me "did you pay my Verizon bill?" "Uh, yes, remember?" She had of course forgotten :rolleyes: (even though this is not the first time I've done this), called Verizon because she didn't recognize the payment* (I am not sure why she panicked and called them first instead of me, who hacks into an account and PREPAYS YOUR BILL to the tune of $300+) and they said they would look into it and issued her a $10 credit for her troubles :o

She's calling them back. Worst case the payment gets refunded and AMEX claws back the credits I guess.

*if she had logged in, it is labeled in payment methods as "Zorak's AMEX" but on the phone all they could tell her was it was an AMEX and she doesn't have one herself.