Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant $300 hotel expense reimbursement reports

Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant $300 hotel expense reimbursement reports

Old Sep 9, 20, 8:05 pm

Originally Posted by mkpkmp View Post
Is there any data point that this has been extended? I got a credit for a $50 Marriott Bonvoy credit for a restaurant charged on 9/4. Just checking if any one is seeing this.
I think it got extended, but I don't know until when. I had two charges in September for restaurants with credits.
Old Sep 10, 20, 5:47 pm

Programs: CX Diamond, AA Gold, Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by eccentricfusion View Post
I think it got extended, but I don't know until when. I had two charges in September for restaurants with credits.
I have one post from 9/2 from Postmates and it was credited. Also - I had used all of the $300 previously. My new $450 fee has not posted but it should post at renewal this week.
Old Sep 11, 20, 1:07 pm

Programs: CX Diamond, AA Gold, Bonvoy Platinum
I just spoke with AMEX. Two agents informed me the offer ended 8/31 and has not been extended as of yet. They offered me 30K points or $100 statement credit if I charge $1,250 in 3 months (I charge way more than that)
I did not accept the offer - I have 30 days to cancel and not pay so I will see if the food credits keep posting (a postmates $9.99 credit did post in September, but an Uber Eats the same day did not).

I may just downgrade the card
Old Sep 18, 20, 11:43 am

Just had the renewal fee posted and considering downgrading. If I use some of the my $300 credit in the next few days but then downgrade - does anything happen with the reimbursements? May try next restaurant charge on the card to see if it posts.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: