FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   American Express | Membership Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-express-membership-rewards-410/)
-   -   FHR Experience Las Vegas Hotels only (2015 - 2019) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-express-membership-rewards/1646682-fhr-experience-las-vegas-hotels-only-2015-2019-a.html)

mooses Jan 9, 2015 5:08 pm

FHR Experience Las Vegas Hotels only (2015 - 2019)

Can you use the FHR breakfast credit at the MO for in-room breakfast or do you have to go to Mozen?

bgriff Jan 9, 2015 6:10 pm

Originally Posted by mooses (Post 24135421)
Can you use the FHR breakfast credit at the MO for in-room breakfast or do you have to go to Mozen?

As of September it could be used for in-room breakfast.

mooses Jan 10, 2015 10:57 am

Originally Posted by colerc (Post 24135699)
As of September it could be used for in-room breakfast.

Great, thanks.

srodr Jan 10, 2015 2:23 pm

I just got this email from Amex, so apparently Olives is back on the list for the $100 credit at Bellagio.

"It is my pleasure to provide you with the following details regarding your dining reservation to Fix. I hope you have a wonderful evening at this popular restaurant and a great time in Vegas. I have checked and the locations the $100 credit can be used at are Fix, Olives, Jasmin, Michael Mina, The Buffet, Caffe Belligo and Sensi."

Tibs Jan 11, 2015 10:59 am

Originally Posted by srodr (Post 24140211)
I just got this email from Amex, so apparently Olives is back on the list for the $100 credit at Bellagio.

"It is my pleasure to provide you with the following details regarding your dining reservation to Fix. I hope you have a wonderful evening at this popular restaurant and a great time in Vegas. I have checked and the locations the $100 credit can be used at are Fix, Olives, Jasmin, Michael Mina, The Buffet, Caffe Belligo and Sensi."

Now that is good news....Let us know if it in fact really works :)

Also, curious if its still $20 per person x 2 for breakfast of if its more. Things change.

bizum Jan 11, 2015 6:06 pm

SLS Lux 3rd night free

FYI - SLS Las Vegas is doing 3rd night free FHR promo until April 15. New on the strip btw http://slslasvegas.com/

RXSF Jan 11, 2015 6:43 pm

weird looking hotel with an even weirder website. Call me old luxury, Im not getting the right vibe at all.

alfagirl Jan 12, 2015 1:15 pm

Originally Posted by Tibs (Post 24144634)
Now that is good news....Let us know if it in fact really works :)

Also, curious if its still $20 per person x 2 for breakfast of if its more. Things change.

It worked for me just last week. I also got $30 per person per day for breakfast....
One negative, you no longer get limo to/from and Chairman's lounge by booking any suite (as I did last June).
You now have to be Noir and/or book a Penthouse suite or above for those perquisite's....

Jimgotkp Jan 13, 2015 12:08 am

Originally Posted by alfagirl (Post 24151938)
It worked for me just last week. I also got $30 per person per day for breakfast....
One negative, you no longer get limo to/from and Chairman's lounge by booking any suite (as I did last June).
You now have to be Noir and/or book a Penthouse suite or above for those perquisite's....

I had the $30 per person per day for breakfast as well back in October.

Odd about the limo and Chairman's Lounge access. I've been talking to a Guest Relations employee at the Bellagio and asked her about that and she confirmed that Bellagio Suites and above (min. daily rate of $400+) booked through FHR would get those benefits.

bworrell Jan 13, 2015 8:29 am

Originally Posted by srodr (Post 24140211)

Petrossian and Lily are also allowed... at least I drank my $100 at Lily a few days ago since I wasn't hungry.

deltaloyalist354 Jan 16, 2015 12:50 pm

I'm about to book a three night stay at the Bellagio, two couples so I'll book two rooms through FHR.

Anyone had recent experiences there? I've heard mixed reviews about the upgrades and perks in general.

Amex also claims if I book both rooms through them on my platinum card, both benefits will apply to both rooms. I'm skeptical I may get there and they'll only give the benefits to the room I'm in (no one else has a Plat card). Anyone with experience booking more than one room?

Yahtzee Jan 16, 2015 1:07 pm

Originally Posted by rdelk (Post 24179909)
I'm about to book a three night stay at the Bellagio, two couples so I'll book two rooms through FHR.

Anyone had recent experiences there? I've heard mixed reviews about the upgrades and perks in general.

Amex also claims if I book both rooms through them on my platinum card, both benefits will apply to both rooms. I'm skeptical I may get there and they'll only give the benefits to the room I'm in (no one else has a Plat card). Anyone with experience booking more than one room?

You should be fine with two sets of benefits for two rooms. The vast majority of the time the upgrade is from a regular room to a lake view room. Booking higher level rooms/suites doesn't seem to enable you to jump to yet higher levels.

SFO 1K Jan 16, 2015 3:40 pm

Originally Posted by rdelk (Post 24179909)

Upgrades as mentioned are limited to booking basic and getting lake view.
No issues with two rooms and double the bennies.
Perks are clearly spelled out as a $100 Food voucher at numerous hotel restaurants. I haven't seen if this year they offer an OR $100 spa credit.

trinifawk Jan 18, 2015 10:48 pm

Any Wynn or Bellagio experiences recently?

Hey all. I'm staying in early March at the Wynn and Bellagio, both under FHR. Any recent experiences with the Wynn or Bellagio? I stayed at both properties last July and got the Encore Tower Suites (basic tower suite room upgraded to Parlor Suite!!!) and Fountain View Room (upgraded to deluxe, meh), and found that the Wynn breakfast credit was awesome, the Bellagio $30x2 breakfast credit and $100 food was great for dinner at the buffet on 4th of July weekend.

Were there any changes to the properties since then? Should I give Palazzo a try?

My wife really liked the Salon at Wynn and used her $100 credit toward a haircut. Can you get a haircut at Palazzo and apply the credit there?

mia Jan 20, 2015 8:01 am

Moderator suggestion

There are only a half dozen properties discussed in this thread. I suggest that you add information about each to the Wikipost including the answers to recurring questions about which restaurants accept breakfast vouchers, which facilities accept the $100 credit, typical room upgrades, etc. I have created a primitive template to organize the information. The information in the Wikipost will be preserved when the thread is restarted in January 2016.