FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   American Express | Membership Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-express-membership-rewards-410/)
-   -   Free ShopRunner Membership for Amex [USA] Cardholders (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-express-membership-rewards/1468724-free-shoprunner-membership-amex-usa-cardholders.html)

eajusa Dec 11, 2015 7:28 pm

Originally Posted by Earthlings (Post 25847337)
They finally gave me the Shoprunner benefit. Active as long as I have my AMEX. Would of been nice this past year. Not familiar with it, so I hope it is good.

You will appreciate it most when needing an item quickly.

Earthlings Jan 6, 2016 9:37 pm

I wish there are more stores accepting ShopRunner.

mysterym Jan 6, 2016 11:00 pm

Originally Posted by Earthlings (Post 25975792)
I wish there are more stores accepting ShopRunner.

New minimums and some no longer partner. Not as great as it used to be.

Earthlings Jan 7, 2016 5:18 pm

Originally Posted by hytekjosh (Post 25976147)
New minimums and some no longer partner. Not as great as it used to be.

Agree.

Points Scrounger Jan 10, 2016 1:56 pm

For a while I could not get both ShopRunner and Paul Fredrick to synchronize correctly. Finally, one last time I decided to look in my cart and then lo-and-behold everything was fine, so I pushed enter to complete the transaction - items arrived just fine two days later.

United747 Jan 11, 2016 7:42 pm

As a college student, I was pretty mad when the got rid of Dominos Pizza, but I've been pretty pleased with the number of stores. I don't shop at places because they are affiliated with Shoprunner, but I did buy a pair of shoes a few weeks ago from Lord and Taylor and was happy to see that they are a partner since I needed them pretty quickly.

mysterym Jan 12, 2016 11:49 pm

Originally Posted by United747 (Post 26002987)
As a college student, I was pretty mad when the got rid of Dominos Pizza, but I've been pretty pleased with the number of stores. I don't shop at places because they are affiliated with Shoprunner, but I did buy a pair of shoes a few weeks ago from Lord and Taylor and was happy to see that they are a partner since I needed them pretty quickly.

I order Dominos 1-2x per year and I was mad lol. My local Dominos charges nearly $5 in delivery fees on Seamless so I'm better off using their own online ordering system.

AndieNarwhal Mar 2, 2016 10:04 am

I have an SPG Amex which I'm going to cancel. The AF has gone up and it's not worth it anymore, but this Shoprunner benefit is the only one left that I really use. Anyone know how long the benefit sticks around after the Amex has been canceled? Does Shoprunner know immediately that you're no longer eligible?

Hawaiian717 Mar 2, 2016 4:07 pm

Originally Posted by churwitz (Post 26272514)
I have an SPG Amex which I'm going to cancel. The AF has gone up and it's not worth it anymore, but this Shoprunner benefit is the only one left that I really use. Anyone know how long the benefit sticks around after the Amex has been canceled? Does Shoprunner know immediately that you're no longer eligible?

From American Express' web site:

To maintain this benefit on your ShopRunner account, you must maintain an eligible Card. The benefit may be cancelled on your ShopRunner account if you do not have an eligible Card. You can maintain only one benefit per eligible Card.

During your enrollment in the benefit, ShopRunner and American Express will verify your benefit eligibility.
The same page also defines eligible cards this way:

An "eligible Card" means an American Express U.S. Consumer or Small Business credit or charge Card that is not cancelled and that is issued to you by a U.S. banking subsidiary of American Express.
So if you have another American Express consumer or small business card, you should be able to keep the benefit, though you may need to link it to the other account, I'm not sure exactly how. But would be interested since I'm also unsure about keeping my SPG Amex.

If you don't have another Amex card you might consider getting a no annual fee Amex card like EveryDay or Blue Cash Everyday that you can link the benefit too.

Earthlings Apr 23, 2016 11:38 pm

Moosejaw doesn't show the Shoprunner logo on their site. But Shoprunner shows them on their site.

mia Apr 24, 2016 8:02 am

http://www.moosejaw.com/moosejaw/sho...t_shipping____

** ShopRunner Shipping – For ShopRunner members logged in while shopping at Moosejaw, all in-stock items will arrive to you in 2 business days in the U.S., including Alaska and Hawaii. Excluded areas include all international destinations (outside the U.S.), Puerto Rico, and PO/APO/FPO addresses.

Earthlings Apr 24, 2016 5:49 pm

thanks