Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

CANADA : Amex Points to British Airways Avios with 50% Bonus

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2012, 8:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: StarAlliance (Aeroplan)

Hello Everyone,

Amex has a 50% limited bonus on transfers to Avios (British Airways) for Canada.

https://catalogue.membershiprewards....&categoryName=

Transfer Points
1,000 Membership Rewards points is equal to 1,500 Avios for a limited time

• Product Information
• Delivery Information
• Terms & Conditions
ENJOY 50% MORE AVIOS for a limited time1

1Membership Rewards point transfers must be made in increments of 100 points with a minimum transfer requirement of 1,000 points for each transfer. 1,000 Membership Rewards points = 1,000 Avios. From May 1st-May 31st 2012, when you transfer Membership Rewards points to Avios you will receive 50% more Avios on the total number of Membership Rewards points transferred. For example, if you transfer 1500 MR points to Avios, you will be credited a total of 2250 Avios. Please allow up to 5 working days to receive Avios to your British Airways Executive Club Account. British Airways is responsible for fulfillment of this offer.
I.T.
Old May 3, 2012, 8:35 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Moderator action

Discussion here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...00-1500-a.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.