Avis - AA Mile Earning Changes?

Old Apr 3, 2024, 9:12 am

Programs: AA EXP; 1W Emerald; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold; UA dirt
Both of mine posted this morning.
Old Apr 3, 2024, 4:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
Originally Posted by gmt4
Same. Two rentals from early March, PHX and DFW both at the airport rental centers neither has posted.
I have had so many issues that I don't even bother with AVIS anymore. In previous bookings, when I picked up my car rentals, I confirmed with the AVIS staff that my AA number was in the reservation. Not a single time did I get the loyalty points. I emailed AVIS months ago and they said they would resubmit the requests since according to them my AA number wasn't in any of the reservations, but I'm still waiting for the LPs to post.
Old Apr 9, 2024, 7:29 am

Another DP
Booked directly through Avis for airport rental using the code from the AA website and linked to my AA acct.
Received my 5x miles 9 days later. No 30% partner LP was added, but Avis is not listed as a select partner so not expected.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.