Wiki Posts
Search

New AA Survey

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2021, 1:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP | UA PLT
New AA Survey

I received a new AA survey today regarding domestic premium cabin meals. Interestingly one portion had rankings of various items of importance to the premium cabin dining experience and "Flight Attendant Service/Demeanor" was one of the items along with Entree, Beer/Wine, Salad, Non-Alcoholic beverages, etc. There were a few questions related to service on it, which I found interesting, but generally seemed like it was about fine-tuning offerings.

FWIW I listed service/demeanor as the most important thing or the highest level of importance whenever it was asked. I love Krug, but if the FA is sitting in the galley instead of pouring it my glass, what good is having it on the menu?
asnovici, MeVoy, jmj9905 and 3 others like this.
Old Oct 5, 2021, 1:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: American Airlines
Originally Posted by jljones78
I love Krug, but if the FA is sitting in the galley instead of pouring it my glass cup what good is having it on the menu?
JJeffrey, DMPHL, aquanine and 6 others like this.
Old Oct 5, 2021, 1:58 pm
Original Poster

Fair enough. One question was also about tray service vs individual courses, but nothing about serving splits of liquid only vaguely resembling wine in plastic cups.
Old Oct 5, 2021, 2:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Fair enough. One question was also about tray service vs individual courses, but nothing about serving splits of liquid only vaguely resembling wine in plastic cups.
This must be a targeted survey as I'm a Texas based EXP as well and didn't receive one.

Was there any room for additional comments?
Antarius likes this.
Old Oct 5, 2021, 2:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP | Marriott Bonvoy Titanium| Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by enviroian
This must be a targeted survey as I'm a Texas based EXP as well and didn't receive one.

Or they've heard your comments already
corky and enviroian like this.
Old Oct 5, 2021, 2:26 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by enviroian

Yes, they had a few comment boxes toward the end. No way to know obviously, but I get the sense I'm flying more than most EXPs these days. I also booked enough J segments on UA this year to get status over there. Not sure if one of those things could have triggered it.
Old Oct 5, 2021, 2:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yes, they had a few comment boxes toward the end. No way to know obviously, but I get the sense I'm flying more than most EXPs these days. I also booked enough J segments on UA this year to get status over there. Not sure if one of those things could have triggered it.
Same here. I re-qualified w/o the gratis EQD. Like Antarius noted they probably already read my comments elsewhere and said to hell with him.
Old Oct 5, 2021, 3:03 pm

Programs: AA Exp, but not sure for how long. Enterprise Platinum woo-hoo!
I got the survey too, although I flew 4 premium segments last week and several back in around May/June.
Old Oct 5, 2021, 10:24 pm

Programs: TINDER GOLD, STARBUCKS GOLD, COSTCO EXECUTIVE!!
Probably targeting people who pay outright for Domestic First/Business. They're not interested in people who get free upgrades for opinions of product, the same way airlines don't really care about the opinions of people on international F award tickets.
Old Oct 5, 2021, 10:59 pm

Programs: American Airlines Executive Platinum, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
No survey. I did two paid round trip international business class tickets this year and five paid domestic business class tickets (in fairness I was on about four dozen economy tickets)
Old Oct 6, 2021, 6:18 am

Programs: AA ConciergeKey; Hyatt Globalist
I am based in Dallas, only had one international flight (Europe in J) (also had one domestic flight) in the last 12 months and received the survey.

Last edited by davecraze; Oct 6, 2021 at 6:53 am
Old Oct 9, 2021, 7:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
I’m CK and stopped buying AA flights earlier this year. Until they return to normal service, all my flights are with international carriers. I would love to get this survey. AA has destroyed their product and loyalty from many pretending its Covid safety and not cost cutting.
enviroian, Tack and apeortdz like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.