Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

First Class Service International E75 / ERJ-175 Regional Jet

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

First Class Service International E75 / ERJ-175 Regional Jet

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2019, 3:19 pm

Programs: BA Gold Hilton Diamond
Any catering for 1.5 hour flight

I have a flight booked LAX- Tucson return in F class. It is about 1.5 hours. The booking confirmation doesn’t mention any catering. What should I expect, full bar only or a snack as well?
Old May 15, 2019, 3:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP | Marriott Bonvoy Titanium| Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by FlyingWelshie
I have a flight booked LAX- Tucson return in F class. It is about 1.5 hours. The booking confirmation doesn’t mention any catering. What should I expect, full bar only or a snack as well?
When did either LAX or Tucson become international?

Anyways, odds are this is beverage service with a snack basket

Last edited by Antarius; May 15, 2019 at 10:40 pm
Old May 15, 2019, 4:31 pm

Programs: AA EP, Hilton Diamond, Hertz Platinum
Originally Posted by Zacnlinc
I've not been on a flight that has offered a meal. I must expand my outlook. Even on my SFO-PHX-SLC, just a beverage service in both directions. Was closed to just taking the delta option for the nonstop services. Ugh!!
Why would you expect meals on those flights? Even had you flown on DL you'd have gotten the same as AA in First.
Old May 17, 2019, 10:27 am

Programs: AA EXP; Marriott BonVoy Titanium Elite, Marriott LT Plat.
Originally Posted by milesandmoremiles

Why would you expect meals on those flights? Even had you flown on DL you'd have gotten the same as AA in First.
I wasn't! At least that's what I was trying to convey. I forget the exact route I was on AA (LAX-SEA?) and they offered salad or (I forget) and I was surprised.
Old May 17, 2019, 12:52 pm
Suspended

Programs: AAdvantage PP
Originally Posted by Zacnlinc
I wasn't! At least that's what I was trying to convey. I forget the exact route I was on AA (LAX-SEA?) and they offered salad or (I forget) and I was surprised.
Meal times and policies are the same, however, since RJs have no ovens all meals would be cold platted. Although some of the meals are pretty decent (for airline food). LAX/SEA if it fell within meal times would get the appropriate meal.
Zacnlinc likes this.
Old May 17, 2019, 2:25 pm

I agree, pretty decent airline food LAX-SEA with excellent service. Here is my recent lunch albeit without the grilled chicken:

Zacnlinc likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.