Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Partner Flight Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2024, 7:56 am
Original Poster

Partner Flight Search

I am trying to search for flight between DCA and DXB, however AA will only show me options on British Airways and not Qatar Airways on the return. Is there a way to get it to show QR flights? I know there is inventory and that there are flights available.
Old Mar 24, 2024, 8:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by spiderFly
I am trying to search for flight between DCA and DXB, however AA will only show me options on British Airways and not Qatar Airways on the return. Is there a way to get it to show QR flights? I know there is inventory and that there are flights available.
AA.com has never been good about showing any and all possible connections, especially on more advanced searches involving partner carriers. Are the QR flights offered as AA codeshares? I would just use Google Flights to build the exact itinerary you want then it can take you back to aa.com to book.
Old Mar 24, 2024, 1:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
Award ticket or cash ticket? For cash tickets, AA.com will only show partner flights if it's a codeshare. For award tickets, QR availability has dried up significantly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.