Wiki Posts
Search

AA Elite Renewal Web Page Problem

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2016, 10:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: USAirways CP
AA Elite Renewal Web Page Problem

I was going to pay to extend my GF's gold status for another year but it seems like the web page is having some issues (I tried Chrome and FF).

https://elite2016.aa.com/eliterenewal/purchase.cfm

Code:
The connection to aaelitepayment.com was interrupted while the page was loading.
Does anyone know if you can do this via phone? (I didn't want to get stuck on hold for a while just to be told no.)

Thanks
Old Feb 10, 2016, 4:17 pm

Programs: AA Pl, KL Platinum for Life
You could go AA's page on Facebook and ask. They are pretty good at giving answers within a reasonable amount of time.
Old Feb 10, 2016, 4:35 pm

Hope it's not dead. I was planning to pull the trigger on this, after much internal debate (I just can't let myself go status-less...).
Old Feb 10, 2016, 4:41 pm

Programs: PA FT, TW Gold, NW/CO PE, VK Eagleflyer
If I may ask, how much is gold going for? I somehow made gold this year (surprised myself) and shortly thereafter comes an email offering plat for $699. Sort of an armchair MR.
Old Feb 10, 2016, 4:45 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Delta, Amtrak, Hertz PC
I noticed the same issue earlier today, but the website seems to be working now.
Old Feb 10, 2016, 9:33 pm

Programs: AA 1MM Lifetime Gold, AA Platinum, WS Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by Lakeviewsteve
You could go AA's page on Facebook and ask. They are pretty good at giving answers within a reasonable amount of time.
Use Twitter and a public post that the service failed. They will DM within minutes and fix it usually pretty fast.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.