Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA 10% Off Vouchers @ Riese Restaurants NYC [2012]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2012, 10:16 pm

Programs: UA Silver/ AA EXP/Hyatt Globalist/Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Hilton Diamond
Forget the vouchers. I'm just excited to hear that there's a Tim Horton's in New York. lol My brother lives there. I'll have him check them out. Question: Do you have to buy something or is it make a charitable donation? I'm confused based on reading these posts.
Old Feb 15, 2012, 9:03 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, HH Diamond, IC Ambassador, SPG Gold
I've got five vouchers to share with FlyerTalkers. PM me.
Old Feb 15, 2012, 9:13 am

Available at the Tim Horton's in Union Square. Its on 16th Street, between Irving Pl and Union Sqaure East. Enjoy
Old Feb 15, 2012, 10:36 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Understand this clearly, friends: posting a code availability here means this is freely and unconditionally offered, not with an implied trade or an expectation of anything in return when a member PMs for the code.

Offering with a hidden motive of trading is a violation of FlyerTalk Guidelines and Rules as it is an attempt to bypass Coupon Connection.

Thanks for understanding. /Moderator
Old Feb 15, 2012, 1:13 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, HH Diamond, IC Ambassador, SPG Gold
I went out at lunchtime to pick up more vouchers. I've now sent a code to everyone who sent me a private message this morning. I'm glad I could help out some FTers!
Old Feb 15, 2012, 3:05 pm
Moderator: New York City and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT, Natl EC
Exclamation Please refrain from requesting discount codes

The moderators ask that members refrain from requesting discount codes in this thread, lest the thread be inundated with them. We can safely assume that many other members are in the same boat.

As stated earlier, members are welcome to give away discount codes that they have available for free, as long as there are no strings attached. Members violating that allowance by subsequently attempting to initiate trades when contacted PM (bait and switch) should be reported to the Moderators for disciplinary action.

So, if you are interested in obtaining a code, we suggest that you check this thread frequently. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

/Moderator

Last edited by dstan; Feb 15, 2012 at 3:21 pm
Old Feb 15, 2012, 4:31 pm

Programs: AA, Hertz, SPG, Amex MR, Mahalo Rewards
Originally Posted by foxberg
Food court stores at Penn Station all have donation boxes = vouchers. At Nathans on 7th they told me one voucher per donation Lindy's next door didn't give a @#$@ about quantities
I went to Lindy's had a scotch at the bar and asked about them, the bar tender looked at me like I had 3 heads. On the way out, I asked the manager. He had no idea what I was talking about either.
Old Feb 15, 2012, 5:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, IHG PL, SPG G, MR G, HH G, CC G, AMEX PL
Originally Posted by elhumano
I went to Lindy's had a scotch at the bar and asked about them, the bar tender looked at me like I had 3 heads. On the way out, I asked the manager. He had no idea what I was talking about either.
You asked wrong people. As you walk in there's a small "room" with the glass window. They are right there behind the window. Just ask one of the waitresses. All of this is given that you went to the same Lindy's.
Old Feb 15, 2012, 7:15 pm

Programs: AA EXP, AA LT Gold, Hilton HHonors Diamond
Plenty @ the riese chain on 50 st and 7 Ave. By the cash registers @ kfc, nathans, hortons.

I have a few to give out. Please pm me - open to those ft members that joined before Jan 2012. One code per person.

If you do receive one, no need to thank me. I ask that you pay it forward.

Last edited by gipsss; Feb 15, 2012 at 7:35 pm Reason: Edit
Old Feb 16, 2012, 12:29 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by gipsss
Plenty @ the riese chain on 50 st and 7 Ave. By the cash registers @ kfc, nathans, hortons.

I have a few to give out. Please pm me - open to those ft members that joined before Jan 2012. One code per person.

I raided this place today Anyone needs some PM me.
Old Feb 16, 2012, 9:13 pm

Programs: AA EXP/CK 2M+
Originally Posted by chicaloca453
Forget the vouchers. I'm just excited to hear that there's a Tim Horton's in New York. lol My brother lives there. I'll have him check them out. Question: Do you have to buy something or is it make a charitable donation? I'm confused based on reading these posts.
Don't be so excited. You can read this link to find out why those former Dunkin Donuts are now run under the Tim Horton flag: http://www.crainsnewyork.com/article...REE/907109986#
Old Feb 17, 2012, 5:19 pm
Original Poster

To those that live in NYC: DO NOT ask to PM vouchers! Rather go get some and distribute here to others in need.
Old Feb 17, 2012, 8:37 pm
Original Poster

Once again, I only have a few codes left. So I will limit them to FTers with 1K+ posts. PMs from other members will not be responded to.
Old Feb 18, 2012, 6:45 am

Programs: AA EXP, AA LT Gold, Hilton HHonors Diamond
I picked up a few more. Pm me. No more pm. Thanks.

Last edited by gipsss; Feb 22, 2012 at 9:36 pm Reason: Update
Old Feb 19, 2012, 1:08 pm

Programs: AA AAdvantage, CO OnePass, DL SkyMiles, JetBlue TrueBlue, UA MileagePlus

Also at the cash register at Pizza Hut too on 50th & 7th. Just sitting there waiting to be taken. Those March blackout dates kinda suck though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.