FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/all-nippon-airways-ana-mileage-club-443/)
-   -   Early Morn flight HND-FUK-SIN Seems impossible to get to Domestic terminal early (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/all-nippon-airways-ana-mileage-club/1956010-early-morn-flight-hnd-fuk-sin-seems-impossible-get-domestic-terminal-early.html)

aeroman380 Feb 12, 2019 7:44 pm

Early Morn flight HND-FUK-SIN Seems impossible to get to Domestic terminal early

I have an early morning 0625 flight HND-FUK-SIN and it Seems impossible to get to Domestic terminal early. Has any one any eaperience doing this? I see that the first bus from international terminal start at 0448 . But i feel it doesnt get me there in time.

Can I check in at the international terminal? Hotel shuttles seem to only go to international terminal that early. They dont go to domestic terminal until almost 530 or 6.

sodaisei Feb 12, 2019 8:52 pm

Actually for a domestic 6:30 am flight the train should give you enough time.

Wasabi Tofu Feb 12, 2019 8:55 pm

Haneda domestic terminal opens at 5:00.
JAL check in counter opens at 5:15.

So, what do you want to do ?

aeroman380 Feb 12, 2019 9:00 pm

Originally Posted by sodaisei (Post 30771786)
Actually for a domestic 6:30 am flight the train should give you enough time.

I read the first trqin does arrive until 530 at the internatiional. Doest seem enough time. It sems difficult to get to domestic terminal by public transit so early. Am I missing something? Is 3 hours prior not necessary?

Wasabi Tofu Feb 12, 2019 10:19 pm

Originally Posted by Wasabi Tofu (Post 30771800)
Haneda domestic terminal opens at 5:00.
JAL check in counter opens at 5:15.

So, what do you want to do ?

EDIT:
Sorry I misread forum.

Anyway, Haneda domestic terminal opens at 5:00. ANA counter opens at 5:15.
You are ok for chekcin HND-FUK-SIN at that time.
You have to be 30 minutes before your DOMESTIC flight departure for an international through check in at Haneda.

BTW, when you fly ANA's international flight from Haneda, checkin dead line is 40 minutes before departure, not 3 hours.

sodaisei Feb 12, 2019 11:13 pm

First monorail from hamamatsuchou arrives at 5:15 to the domestic terminal.

Tokyoite Feb 13, 2019 4:33 am

Originally Posted by aeroman380 (Post 30771542)
I have an early morning 0625 flight HND-FUK-SIN and it Seems impossible to get to Domestic terminal early. Has any one any eaperience doing this? I see that the first bus from international terminal start at 0448 . But i feel it doesnt get me there in time.

Can I check in at the international terminal? Hotel shuttles seem to only go to international terminal that early. They dont go to domestic terminal until almost 530 or 6.

People make it to these early morning flights, even to NRT, so it is not "impossible".
Depending on where exactly you stay (hotel location n nearest station), you have at least 7 options.
1. Monorail to HND (as mentioned above. train planner here (link)
2. Taxi to HND
3. Night limo bus to HND (routes and timetable link)
4. Sleep at any of the HND hotels (that come with 24/7 shuttle buses) only 10 minutes away from airport. search here (link)
5. Go to HND the previous night and sleep on the benches
6. Go to Kamata using last train, Karaoke/nap in a Karaoke room in Kamata, and catch first train to HND.
7. Change your ticket so you have your layover in FUK (depart HND-FUK the day before)

CPH-Flyer Feb 13, 2019 7:53 am

Originally Posted by aeroman380 (Post 30771814)
I read the first trqin does arrive until 530 at the internatiional. Doest seem enough time. It sems difficult to get to domestic terminal by public transit so early. Am I missing something? Is 3 hours prior not necessary?

Where in the world would 3 hours before be required for a flight, let alone a domestic flight?

I would not even have left home 3 hours before a domestic flight from Haneda and usually not for an international either.

Superrman Feb 13, 2019 8:04 am

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer (Post 30773306)
Where in the world would 3 hours before be required for a flight, let alone a domestic flight?

I would not even have left home 3 hours before a domestic flight from Haneda and usually not for an international either.

TLV if you are prone to end up with worst level of security check/profiling maybe. But yes, 3 hours for HND is ridiculous.

CPH-Flyer Feb 13, 2019 8:10 am

Originally Posted by Superrman (Post 30773353)
TLV if you are prone to end up with worst level of security check/profiling maybe. But yes, 3 hours for HND is ridiculous.

True, TLV and El Al flights to TLV are a bit unique in that way

joejones Feb 19, 2019 3:54 pm

One hour in advance is a ton of time for a domestic flight, and is usually enough time for an international flight as well.

kaka Feb 19, 2019 7:46 pm

you can comfortably make the flight by getting on a non-local train at hammamatsucho (monorail) or shinagawa (keikyu) before 0530