Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

Early Morn flight HND-FUK-SIN Seems impossible to get to Domestic terminal early

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Early Morn flight HND-FUK-SIN Seems impossible to get to Domestic terminal early

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2019, 7:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Platinum Zirconium in Life, aeroplan, FB, Avios, IHG

I have an early morning 0625 flight HND-FUK-SIN and it Seems impossible to get to Domestic terminal early. Has any one any eaperience doing this? I see that the first bus from international terminal start at 0448 . But i feel it doesnt get me there in time.

Can I check in at the international terminal? Hotel shuttles seem to only go to international terminal that early. They dont go to domestic terminal until almost 530 or 6.
Old Feb 12, 2019, 8:52 pm

Programs: ANA SFC (*G)
Actually for a domestic 6:30 am flight the train should give you enough time.
Old Feb 12, 2019, 8:55 pm

Programs: NH Diamond, JL JGC Diamond, BA Gold Guest List(Gold for life), CX Diamond
Haneda domestic terminal opens at 5:00.
JAL check in counter opens at 5:15.

So, what do you want to do ?
Old Feb 12, 2019, 9:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Platinum Zirconium in Life, aeroplan, FB, Avios, IHG
Originally Posted by sodaisei
Actually for a domestic 6:30 am flight the train should give you enough time.
I read the first trqin does arrive until 530 at the internatiional. Doest seem enough time. It sems difficult to get to domestic terminal by public transit so early. Am I missing something? Is 3 hours prior not necessary?
Old Feb 12, 2019, 10:19 pm

Programs: NH Diamond, JL JGC Diamond, BA Gold Guest List(Gold for life), CX Diamond
Originally Posted by Wasabi Tofu
Haneda domestic terminal opens at 5:00.
JAL check in counter opens at 5:15.

So, what do you want to do ?
EDIT:
Sorry I misread forum.

Anyway, Haneda domestic terminal opens at 5:00. ANA counter opens at 5:15.
You are ok for chekcin HND-FUK-SIN at that time.
You have to be 30 minutes before your DOMESTIC flight departure for an international through check in at Haneda.

BTW, when you fly ANA's international flight from Haneda, checkin dead line is 40 minutes before departure, not 3 hours.
aeroman380 likes this.
Old Feb 12, 2019, 11:13 pm

Programs: ANA SFC (*G)
First monorail from hamamatsuchou arrives at 5:15 to the domestic terminal.
Tokyoite likes this.
Old Feb 13, 2019, 4:33 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
Originally Posted by aeroman380
I have an early morning 0625 flight HND-FUK-SIN and it Seems impossible to get to Domestic terminal early. Has any one any eaperience doing this? I see that the first bus from international terminal start at 0448 . But i feel it doesnt get me there in time.

Can I check in at the international terminal? Hotel shuttles seem to only go to international terminal that early. They dont go to domestic terminal until almost 530 or 6.
People make it to these early morning flights, even to NRT, so it is not "impossible".
Depending on where exactly you stay (hotel location n nearest station), you have at least 7 options.
1. Monorail to HND (as mentioned above. train planner here (link)
2. Taxi to HND
3. Night limo bus to HND (routes and timetable link)
4. Sleep at any of the HND hotels (that come with 24/7 shuttle buses) only 10 minutes away from airport. search here (link)
5. Go to HND the previous night and sleep on the benches
6. Go to Kamata using last train, Karaoke/nap in a Karaoke room in Kamata, and catch first train to HND.
7. Change your ticket so you have your layover in FUK (depart HND-FUK the day before)
Old Feb 13, 2019, 7:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by aeroman380
I read the first trqin does arrive until 530 at the internatiional. Doest seem enough time. It sems difficult to get to domestic terminal by public transit so early. Am I missing something? Is 3 hours prior not necessary?
Where in the world would 3 hours before be required for a flight, let alone a domestic flight?

I would not even have left home 3 hours before a domestic flight from Haneda and usually not for an international either.
Tokyoite likes this.
Old Feb 13, 2019, 8:04 am

Programs: AY+ Gold, SK EBG
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
Where in the world would 3 hours before be required for a flight, let alone a domestic flight?

I would not even have left home 3 hours before a domestic flight from Haneda and usually not for an international either.
TLV if you are prone to end up with worst level of security check/profiling maybe. But yes, 3 hours for HND is ridiculous.
Old Feb 13, 2019, 8:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Superrman
TLV if you are prone to end up with worst level of security check/profiling maybe. But yes, 3 hours for HND is ridiculous.
True, TLV and El Al flights to TLV are a bit unique in that way
Old Feb 19, 2019, 3:54 pm

Programs: American Express got a hit man lookin' for me
One hour in advance is a ton of time for a domestic flight, and is usually enough time for an international flight as well.
Old Feb 19, 2019, 7:46 pm
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
you can comfortably make the flight by getting on a non-local train at hammamatsucho (monorail) or shinagawa (keikyu) before 0530

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.