Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AS Mileage plan web update frequency?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2002, 1:47 pm
Original Poster

AS Mileage plan web update frequency?

When do Alaska and Horizon flights get posted to one's Mileage Plan Account Activity as viewed on the web site?

Looking back through last year's flights, I noticed that no matter when in a month I've taken an Alaska flight, its "Posted" date shows as the last date in that month.

Does AS actually wait until the end of the month to update your AS flight activity? And if not, when do the database update runs occur?
Old Feb 6, 2002, 4:51 pm

Good question! I was just wondering that also, as I am waiting for a 5000 mile bonus to appear.

Anyone know the answer?
Old Feb 7, 2002, 1:03 am

Programs: AS MVP, Elevate, AAdvantage, Mileage Plus
At least for AS/QX flights, mileage and bonsuses now seems to be posting within a couple days of the actual flights. I don't know if the system is now automated, but it certainly seems to be much faster than in the past.

I just looked at my account and saw some mileage credit that was "posted 2/28/02," so it seems to me AS just rounds the date ahead to the end of the month regardless of when the actual mileage was posted.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.