FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alaska-airlines-mileage-plan-442/)
-   -   AS Website Issues (8/21/2018) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alaska-airlines-mileage-plan/1926533-website-issues-8-21-2018-a.html)

AKLifetimeFlyer Aug 21, 2018 4:22 pm

AS Website Issues (8/21/2018)

I have been getting error messages off and on all day today when trying to load My Trips on the desktop website. Anyone else having issues?

Finkface Aug 21, 2018 4:32 pm

Originally Posted by AKLifetimeFlyer (Post 30112529)
I have been getting error messages off and on all day today when trying to load My Trips on the desktop website. Anyone else having issues?

Nope. All good earlier today and just now. Using Safari, desktop version.

Eastbay1K Aug 21, 2018 4:48 pm

Originally Posted by AKLifetimeFlyer (Post 30112529)

The website was tied up in court today, negotiating a plea deal on multiple counts of upgrade processing irregularities. ;)

jrl767 Aug 21, 2018 5:03 pm

Originally Posted by Eastbay1K (Post 30112610)
The website was tied up in court today, negotiating a plea deal on multiple counts of upgrade processing irregularities. ;)

lol, that explains why there was no seating (seriously, I was checking seat maps around 1530EDT and kept getting the "The seat map for this flight currently unavailable." message)

Legend717 Aug 21, 2018 5:21 pm

I'm still getting those error messages for seat maps, using Safari.
It's clearly not a browser issue, though, when you're reaching a webpage itself that says the maps are currently unavailable, but MIGHT be available during check in.
But fortunately, if I reload the page a dozen times, I'll eventually get each individual flight leg to come up.

halamadrid Aug 21, 2018 7:36 pm

No issues for me, and have been using the site quite a bit today. Seat maps come up just fine as well. Using Chrome (desktop).

be_rettSEA Aug 22, 2018 9:44 am

Have had no issues with regular site, but on a somewhat related note, the "redesigned" AlaskaListens they rolled out recently is so much worse. It can never seem to pull up my reservation automatically or confirmation number. When I do finally enter the origin/destination/select one of 17 of the same flight numbers/times listed, it still will only allow me to complete one segment of my travel in a single survey. Anyone else notice this, or just me?

PABE Aug 22, 2018 1:01 pm

Originally Posted by be_rettSEA (Post 30115504)
Have had no issues with regular site, but on a somewhat related note, the "redesigned" AlaskaListens they rolled out recently is so much worse. It can never seem to pull up my reservation automatically or confirmation number. When I do finally enter the origin/destination/select one of 17 of the same flight numbers/times listed, it still will only allow me to complete one segment of my travel in a single survey. Anyone else notice this, or just me?

I did notice the AlaskaListens survey being broken now. I tried several times to give kudos for a great flight the other day, but it wouldn't pull up the return segment of my reservation.

DrAlex Aug 23, 2018 11:53 am

Hmmmmmm... Big no go on the landing page right now.

https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.fly...554573d9b6.png

mikeysf Aug 23, 2018 1:21 pm

I've been having this problem too. When I started a fresh login in an incognito tab, the issues went away - so it may have something to do with existing cookies / sessions and how they're routed.

..... or it may be, like the upgrade processor, voodoo. :D