AS Website Issues (8/21/2018)

Old Aug 21, 18, 4:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP, Club 49, Avis, Hilton, Hyatt, Bonvoy, GHA, Global Entry
AS Website Issues (8/21/2018)

I have been getting error messages off and on all day today when trying to load My Trips on the desktop website. Anyone else having issues?
Old Aug 21, 18, 4:32 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, UA peon, BA Bronze, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Originally Posted by AKLifetimeFlyer View Post
I have been getting error messages off and on all day today when trying to load My Trips on the desktop website. Anyone else having issues?
Nope. All good earlier today and just now. Using Safari, desktop version.
Old Aug 21, 18, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by AKLifetimeFlyer View Post
The website was tied up in court today, negotiating a plea deal on multiple counts of upgrade processing irregularities.
notquiteaff likes this.
Old Aug 21, 18, 5:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); still teleworking with the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.3MM; AS MVPG 75K
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K View Post
The website was tied up in court today, negotiating a plea deal on multiple counts of upgrade processing irregularities.
lol, that explains why there was no seating (seriously, I was checking seat maps around 1530EDT and kept getting the "The seat map for this flight currently unavailable." message)
Old Aug 21, 18, 5:21 pm

Programs: CO - Onepass Gold Elite--> UA - MileagePlus Gold Premier--> Silver --> AS - MileagePlan MVPGOLD!
I'm still getting those error messages for seat maps, using Safari.
It's clearly not a browser issue, though, when you're reaching a webpage itself that says the maps are currently unavailable, but MIGHT be available during check in.
But fortunately, if I reload the page a dozen times, I'll eventually get each individual flight leg to come up.
Old Aug 21, 18, 7:36 pm

No issues for me, and have been using the site quite a bit today. Seat maps come up just fine as well. Using Chrome (desktop).
Old Aug 22, 18, 9:44 am

Programs: AS MVPG, IHG Spire Elite
Have had no issues with regular site, but on a somewhat related note, the "redesigned" AlaskaListens they rolled out recently is so much worse. It can never seem to pull up my reservation automatically or confirmation number. When I do finally enter the origin/destination/select one of 17 of the same flight numbers/times listed, it still will only allow me to complete one segment of my travel in a single survey. Anyone else notice this, or just me?
Old Aug 22, 18, 1:01 pm

Programs: Alaska MVPG
Originally Posted by be_rettSEA View Post
Have had no issues with regular site, but on a somewhat related note, the "redesigned" AlaskaListens they rolled out recently is so much worse. It can never seem to pull up my reservation automatically or confirmation number. When I do finally enter the origin/destination/select one of 17 of the same flight numbers/times listed, it still will only allow me to complete one segment of my travel in a single survey. Anyone else notice this, or just me?
I did notice the AlaskaListens survey being broken now. I tried several times to give kudos for a great flight the other day, but it wouldn't pull up the return segment of my reservation.
Old Aug 23, 18, 11:53 am

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold, United Serf, Delta Gold
Hmmmmmm... Big no go on the landing page right now.

Old Aug 23, 18, 1:21 pm

Programs: AS 75k, B6 Mosaic
I've been having this problem too. When I started a fresh login in an incognito tab, the issues went away - so it may have something to do with existing cookies / sessions and how they're routed.

..... or it may be, like the upgrade processor, voodoo.
DrAlex likes this.

Last edited by mikeysf; Aug 23, 18 at 1:21 pm Reason: typo

Search this Thread
Search Engine: