Wiki Posts
Search

Thanks for trying, Alaska

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2012, 9:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVPG & Board Room, Marriott Silver, Global Entry
Thanks for trying, Alaska

Flight 65 out of JNU today was severely delayed due to a mechanical, and we assured that our connections would be addressed while we were in the air. They were, and we were met in the jetway by an agent who told us we'd been rebooked on Era, and that they knew we were coming. So race we did down to the Era area. I saw none of the kiosks displaying Fairbanks, and eventually an agent was spotted under a Fairbanks sign. We got her attention through the window, but she just said, 'oh sorry, its too late' and by her expression and tone was it was clear she didn't care.

We (the five of us booked to FAI) went back to Alaska, and we ended up working with two great agents who got us booked on a flight tomorrow morning, gave us hotel vouchers. I shall send in the compliment cards when I return home. I've noted their names, and I can't seem to find the right place to do it on line. Is there one?
Old Jul 7, 2012, 10:09 pm

Programs: HH D, AS MM/MVPG for life/AL, Awesome Wipes VIP Club, NEXUS, Hertz 5-Star Gold
Originally Posted by 98103
Flight 65 out of JNU today was severely delayed due to a mechanical, and we assured that our connections would be addressed while we were in the air. They were, and we were met in the jetway by an agent who told us we'd been rebooked on Era, and that they knew we were coming. So race we did down to the Era area. I saw none of the kiosks displaying Fairbanks, and eventually an agent was spotted under a Fairbanks sign. We got her attention through the window, but she just said, 'oh sorry, its too late' and by her expression and tone was it was clear she didn't care.

We (the five of us booked to FAI) went back to Alaska, and we ended up working with two great agents who got us booked on a flight tomorrow morning, gave us hotel vouchers. I shall send in the compliment cards when I return home. I've noted their names, and I can't seem to find the right place to do it on line. Is there one?
Yes. Sign into your account and Jenn "Expression of Thanks".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.