Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Airport Lounges
Reload this Page >

Escape Lounges (PVD, GSP, BDL, MSP, etc.): Does PP Work?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Escape Lounges (PVD, GSP, BDL, MSP, etc.): Does PP Work?

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2019, 8:52 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond/IHG Platinum/DL Plutononium
Anyone gone to the Escape lounge at PVD yet? I'm flying out on Saturday morning, will be sure to arrive early to check it out.
Old May 19, 2019, 3:26 am

Programs: Hilton LTD, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LTTE, AA LTP, Avis PC, National EE, Seabourn DE
Best lounge at RNO is the Escape Lounge. It's quite nice with decent food and bar service. It's been open for about two years and has only recently begun to swipe AMEX cards. Always wondered how they hey got paid . Consistently listed on Groupon.
Old Dec 14, 2019, 8:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Stopped by the MSP lounge recently to check it out, though didn't have anything much to eat or drink since I had come from a meal on a plane, and was getting another meal on the next segment.

Was fairly busy on a weekday evening, but there was decent seating available. Staff were incredibly friendly and enthusiastic. Food and drink offerings themselves seemed like solid choices. However, I was a bit thrown by the single-serve food offerings in small cast iron pots ... they were rather heavy, and hot, so I assume that one is supposed to scrape out the contents onto one's plate rather than bringing the pot itself to one's seat?

Dropped in at the Delta Sky Club on the way to the gate, which was a madhouse. Escape would have been a far better bet if I'd had time to settle down in one of them.
mia likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.