Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Request Topbonus Card

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 2017, 6:20 pm
Original Poster

Request Topbonus Card

What's the easiest way to request a AirBerlin Topbous replacement card? Didn't see anything online and am trying to avoid calling them on the phone.
Old Nov 20, 2017, 5:24 am

Try emailing [email protected]
Old Nov 22, 2017, 5:59 am

Originally Posted by DLDFW
What's the easiest way to request a AirBerlin Topbous replacement card? Didn't see anything online and am trying to avoid calling them on the phone.
I also need to do this. I have rung twice but whenever I speak in English they just hang up! I've tried emailing them with an old email address I found
Old Nov 23, 2017, 10:20 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by psychowei
Try emailing [email protected]
Thanks, sent it!
Old Nov 23, 2017, 11:17 pm

Programs: AC35K, AS MVP, WS Gold, ITA EP, Marriott Plat, Hyatt-Explorist, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by charlied77
I also need to do this. I have rung twice but whenever I speak in English they just hang up! I've tried emailing them with an old email address I found
They hung up on me too! I am done with TB, good riddance!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.