Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air New Zealand | Air Points
Reload this Page >

Southern Comfort available in LAX lounge and in business class (LAX-RAR)?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Southern Comfort available in LAX lounge and in business class (LAX-RAR)?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2012, 10:25 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AA EP, UA 1K, DL GM, Tumlare Bussresor Super Class
Question Southern Comfort available in LAX lounge and in business class (LAX-RAR)?

Gotta have something to mix my L&P with...
Old Jun 11, 2012, 11:37 pm

Programs: BA Silver, NZ Jade, QF Bronze, A Club Platinum, Hhonors Silver
Originally Posted by Vunder31
Certainly not on board and I very much doubt you'd get it in the lounge at LAX either.
Old Jun 12, 2012, 12:56 am
formerly kiwi_norway

Programs: A3*G, NZ*S, Avis PC
Originally Posted by Vunder31
Can I suggest the Manuka Honey 42 Below vodka, instead? If you haven't tried it already, then trust me, you'll like it.
Old Jun 12, 2012, 2:41 pm

Originally Posted by kiwi_norway
Can I suggest the Manuka Honey 42 Below vodka, instead? If you haven't tried it already, then trust me, you'll like it.
Is that stuff onboard or in the Koru Club?
Old Jun 12, 2012, 3:19 pm
formerly kiwi_norway

Programs: A3*G, NZ*S, Avis PC
Originally Posted by usa18dca
Is that stuff onboard or in the Koru Club?
Koru club at LAX definitely has 42 Below (from memory they serve the flavours as well as the plain). They also serve it onboard, but limited to the plain.

There was a phase a few years back where they were listing "42 Below" cocktails in the menu onboard, and I'm sure they used the flavours, but that's now long gone.
Old Jun 13, 2012, 3:47 am

Programs: NZ*G, QF NB, UA 1K, AA ExecPlat, IHG PlatAmb, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, ZE1 PC
Originally Posted by kiwi_norway
There was a phase a few years back where they were listing "42 Below" cocktails in the menu onboard, and I'm sure they used the flavours, but that's now long gone.
Indeed, there was, they did, and they are . I quite enjoyed those -- in the LAX lounge they also had little cards telling you how to make them yourself as well. A couple were complete disasters but there were a few that were really very nice.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.