Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Premium Economy itinerary with short haul A320

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2019, 9:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1MM Premier Gold, DL Gold Medallion, HHonors Gold, Marriot Rewards Gold
Premium Economy itinerary with short haul A320

Greetings!
I've booked my mother a TLV-CDG-IAH-CDG-TLV flight in January on Premium Economy.
What can she expect from the short-haul flights(a320)? Economy seating? Priority Check-in?
What is your opinion on the PE seat onboard the A330-200 in terms of recline? comfort? meal services?
She's in her mid 70's with some normal wear & tear...

Thanks in advance!
R

Last edited by JOUY31; Oct 30, 2019 at 10:31 am Reason: Typo
Old Oct 30, 2019, 10:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
There is no premium economy on shorthaul A320 (and, many would say, no business either!) so on these flights the passenger will just have a normal economy seat with normal economy service.

For the rest, the Premium Economy pages on the Air France website, and the numerous contributions regarding Premium Economy already posted over in the Air France forum (please, don't post a new thread there) should answer the rest.
rebech34 likes this.
Old Oct 31, 2019, 12:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by rebech34
Greetings!
I've booked my mother a TLV-CDG-IAH-CDG-TLV flight in January on Premium Economy.
What can she expect from the short-haul flights(a320)? Economy seating? Priority Check-in?
What is your opinion on the PE seat onboard the A330-200 in terms of recline? comfort? meal services?
She's in her mid 70's with some normal wear & tear...

Thanks in advance!
R
Your post is confusing. You mention A320 which applies to the CDG-TLV sector, but then you ask about A330-200. Is that just a typo and you meant A320-200 or are you referring to the plane type used for IAH-CDG (as the A332 has indeed been used in the past on this route) ?
For the A320 to TLV, as said by Irishguy28, there is no PE. So your mother will be seated in Y. PE comes with SkyP services (priority check-in, boarding, priority security in most airports, and priority security and immigration in CDG).
Old Nov 3, 2019, 2:57 pm

Originally Posted by Goldorak
For the A320 to TLV, as said by Irishguy28, there is no PE. So your mother will be seated in Y. PE comes with SkyP services (priority check-in, boarding, priority security in most airports, and priority security and immigration in CDG).
Priority security in TLV is J/F only AFAIK.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.