Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PTY-CDG Vaccines?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2019, 11:19 am
Original Poster

PTY-CDG Vaccines?

I want to try the 787-900 AF flies to panama so I booked a ticket PTY-CDG. I live in Miami so I’ll spend some time in Panama and your the canal. I’ve asked the French embassy but everybody gives me general answers. My question is, does AF asks for any prof of vaccination for any specific vaccine? I know some countries will require proof of yellow fever vaccine when the traveler is either departing or has been in a specific countr. For example Brazil to Panama or Panama to Nicaragua. I’ve been to France many many times from different parts of the world and I’ve never been asked for proof of vaccination. US passport if it makes any different. Thank you.
Old Mar 23, 2019, 1:10 pm

Programs: FB, M&B, UA, AA
I have done Colombia-Panama-Netherlands and Costa Rica-Panama-Netherlands with KLM, and no questions asked upon my return in NL.
Old Mar 23, 2019, 4:11 pm

Programs: FB Platinum
I have recently visited Ghana on KLM. I was required to show my vaccination certificate at passport control in Accra. When boarding, they checked my visa but not my vaccination certificate so I would imagine that the certificate is not checked for any destination.
Old Mar 24, 2019, 4:19 pm
Original Poster

Thank you both. Vaccination certificates is sometimes required when checking in from some endemic countries of certain diseases. I know copa checks yellow fever from Brasil to Panama and Costa Rica requires it from travelers arriving from Panama. But I didn’t know if France/AF would require them. This helps. Thank you again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.