Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyway to fly CDG to LAX in Biz for 50k points?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2018, 11:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP - 6 MM | Amex Platinum | Hyatt Globalist | Hilton Diamond | IHG Spire Elite | Bonvoy Plat.
Originally Posted by BA6948

it is one way and not promo award
Thanks for taking the time to answer. I looked and looked but couldn't see availability with that low mileage. (The lowest I saw was 67,500 + $350 in taxes/fees). What website are you looking on? AF? I need to go to that Frequent Traveler University weekends to learn how to get these super low rates.

Last edited by saint; Dec 15, 2018 at 11:08 am
Old Dec 16, 2018, 3:05 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum | Flying Blue Petroleum | Hilton Gold | Marriott Gold | Shangri-La Jade
Maybe this will come in handy, it's not definitive and no guarantee that these prices are available, but this person has taken some time to create something of an awardchart for Flying Blue...

[The Only] Flying Blue Award Chart
arjen05 likes this.
Old Dec 16, 2018, 11:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP - 6 MM | Amex Platinum | Hyatt Globalist | Hilton Diamond | IHG Spire Elite | Bonvoy Plat.
Thanks Glennhaak for posting this. I really give these award planning pros kudos. I know some people are against paying those types of companies but I think I'll check them out in the near future. My goal is still to go to one of those weekend seminars so I can learn some of these complex planning myself. I'm always amazed at some of the really frequent flyers that have blogs that pay to use companies to plan out routes for them. Seems like a science.
glennhaak likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.