Wiki Posts
Search

Questionnaire about Flying Blue program

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2019, 11:50 pm
Original Poster

Questionnaire about Flying Blue program

Hi

I received this mail last night and it is about that Flying Blue wants to know from me how happy I am about the “reinvented FB program” that started in June 2018.

Have ve you guys received this as well? I hope many will answer these questions so FB has a clear picture what things should be changed.

PeteM01 likes this.
Old Mar 20, 2019, 1:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by BobTL
Have you guys received this as well?
Nope, not yet.

I did get one informing me that "het leven is leuker aan het strand", which they seem to think is a good reason for me to purchase extra miles.

Johan
Old Mar 20, 2019, 1:33 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by johan rebel
nope, not yet.

I did get one informing me that "het leven is leuker aan het strand", which they seem to think is a good reason for me to purchase extra miles.

Johan
😂😂
Old Mar 20, 2019, 3:31 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Hi

Me too , i received it yesterday

as you know they will only keep the suggestions about ''how to make it more appealing to new customers without providing any real improvements''

so dont give too much hope
Old Mar 22, 2019, 5:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
I got it and answered it, giving praise to the XP system, criticizing the low level of XPs for long domestic flights and totally lambasting the revenue based system of mileage collection.
PeteM01 likes this.
Old Mar 24, 2019, 7:20 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, FB Plat
Unfortunately I did not get this.. Got a few opinions about the devaluation of mile earnings, rise of award ticket pricing and the "every seat is not really upgradable after all though we did promise and advertise that" items
Old Mar 24, 2019, 7:37 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Wunk
Unfortunately I did not get this.. Got a few opinions about the devaluation of mile earnings, rise of award ticket pricing and the "every seat is not really upgradable after all though we did promise and advertise that" items
The funny thing is that they mention in this survey that they are able to upgrade every available seat with miles. It is just plain BS!
I did mention this in the comment field that they do not keep their promises.
Old Mar 24, 2019, 10:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Got it yesterday.

I let 'm have it.

Johan

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.