Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Customer Care Department

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2008, 11:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K Million Miler, Marriott Ambassador (lifetime Platinum), Avis Presidents Club
Customer Care Department

Does anyone have an e-mail address for the customer care department at AirFrance?

I am livid right now--I've tried twice to submit a complaint via their online form and after each time, I get an error message saying it can't be submitted (its a technical glitch type error message) and when I press back, all of the information I've entered is deleted and I have to start all over again. Frustrating to say the least, but it also gives me an indication of how seriously my complaint will be taken.

Basically, wife & I had a tight connection on a WAR-CDG-LHR itinerary. I was in Tempo Challenge, she in Challenge and we asked if her seat (second to last row of plane) could be moved closer to the front (acknowledging it would still be in Tempo) to aid her in making the tight connection at CDG. We were simply told it was not possible, but upon boarding found that there were multiple aisle and window seats available closer to the front (unfortunately, in her window seat in the back, it was hard to just move up at that point). For what its worth, I am ST E+ and she is ST Elite. My biggest complaint was really to just provide the feedback of the lazy employee (I have her name).

Adding insult to injury after running to make the tight connection, we were delayed for WX (fair enough, that happens and it might have helped us make our flight), but then we went MX due to a broken tow and lost our slot for over an hour.

Before I get criticized on taking the tempo challenge seat while the wife was in the back, we have a running deal that we just trade off and well it was my turn. Plus, TC isn't really all that great anyway.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.