Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Award Redemption to Seoul with Toddler

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2018, 4:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan, Amex AeroPlat

One-way YYZ to ICN for three (2 adults and 1 toddler), I figured our choices are AC direct or via EVA Air on EVA.

AC does not have three PE on the dates we want, so economy seats only with close to $600 in scamcharges but at least it’s direct, which we value due to toddler presence.

EVA has a connection at TPE obviously and the departure time of 1AM is just so annoying ...

We do not want to transit thru US which is a nightmare with the toddler.

So no lore options right? What might I be missing?

Thinking direct flight and reasonable departure time will be worth the $600 charges...
Old May 1, 2018, 5:18 pm

Well if you don’t want to connect through the USA and you want direct you have made up your mind.

Other options are via Chicago or Seattle on Oz But those are both connections. Eva is good but longer flight time into almost southeast Asia.

Air China through Montreal is a cheap option with no extra fees but again connections via Beijing and Montreal
Old May 1, 2018, 6:26 pm

You may also want to consider flying via YVR on AC.
Old May 3, 2018, 6:18 am

Oz a380 jfk-icn

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.