Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

aircanada.com/aeroplan.com - Experiences/Complaints/Issues

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

aircanada.com/aeroplan.com - Experiences/Complaints/Issues

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2018, 7:06 pm

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, Bonvoy Gold, HHonors Diamond, VIA Premier, NEXUS/GE
Originally Posted by capebretonboy
Anyone know why the eupgrade system has trouble accessing the seat map. I cannot change my seating once my upgrade clears...I have to phone in. It's really frustrating! The error I get is: "error accessing seat map" and it has been that way for weeks now.
Very frustrating indeed. Usually though, you can do it via this website without having to phone in: https://services.aircanada.com/Servi...method=english
Old Feb 17, 2018, 7:09 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by capebretonboy
Anyone know why the eupgrade system has trouble accessing the seat map. I cannot change my seating once my upgrade clears...I have to phone in. It's really frustrating! The error I get is: "error accessing seat map" and it has been that way for weeks now.
Months, actually. AC can't be bothered to fix it (or just can't).

Use the link provided by DNAWizard or just go to manage your booking on ac.com and you'll be able to choose seats.
YYC3722 likes this.
Old Feb 17, 2018, 7:35 pm

Programs: AC SE100K/*G, Nexus
Aeroplan: " We could not obtain the profile for the information entered."?

Is anyone else getting the message "We could not obtain the profile for the information entered. Please make sure to enter the correct information and try again." when you try to logon to Aeroplan?

Mrs kenlor has gotten this for the last couple of days, while I have had no problem logging in (we are both E50 so can't blame it on rank)...
Old Feb 17, 2018, 9:28 pm

What's up with the "Booking Details" page on Aircanada.com?

It doesn't show booking class info per segment anymore?
Old Feb 17, 2018, 9:48 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by pentiumvi
What's up with the "Booking Details" page on Aircanada.com?

It doesn't show booking class info per segment anymore?
Discussed on this page. You can thank @Stranger for finding it

New Air Canada Website!
Old Feb 17, 2018, 10:07 pm
Original Member

It's a regular problem.

Most likely "down for maintenance."
Old Feb 19, 2018, 8:16 am

Programs: AC E50K MM * DL MM * HH Diamond * Marriott Lifetime Titanium * Queen's '92
Mobile app has not been working for me for a week (iPhone).

If I try to open a boarding pass from email, it takes me into the app and then spins.

If I try to hit "check in" in the app, it does nothing at all.

"My flights" takes forever to respond, then comes up with the list but I still can't check in.

I've tried re-installing the app, same issue.

Anyone?

Last edited by Simon; Feb 19, 2018 at 8:31 am
Old Feb 21, 2018, 7:19 am

Programs: AC*SE
eUpgrade site down?

Tried a few times this morning and can't log in (buttons aren't working)... tried a few browsers. Anyone else seeing this?
Old Feb 21, 2018, 7:24 am

Programs: FOTSG Tangerine Ex E35k (AC)
Originally Posted by tass
Tried a few times this morning and can't log in (buttons aren't working)... tried a few browsers. Anyone else seeing this?
I can login just fine. Chrome.

Last edited by tcook052; Feb 21, 2018 at 7:41 am
Old Feb 21, 2018, 10:49 am
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by Simon
Mobile app has not been working for me for a week (iPhone).
Yup, not a week so much as on and off and on and off

.....My flights" takes forever to respond, then comes up with the list but I still can't check in.
Yup

.....If I try to open a boarding pass from email, it takes me into the app and then spins.

I have apps on my phone from 11 airlines that I fly often and/or have flown recently. The only app that spins is AC's

While I know no technology is perfect, nor does it work all the time, nor does it always work the way it is supposed to, so far, Manage Bookings and Check-in on LH, QF, LX, SQ, BR, CX, NH, EY, DL and even AA have been able to deliver a mobile BP, most especially for flights on their own metal, and their own ticket stock, but also for codeshare partners.

A thing of beauty, no?

Simon likes this.
Old Feb 21, 2018, 4:38 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold
Has anyone else been having trouble with the Flight Search on Aeroplan.com? It won't come out with a result for me even after 5-10 minutes of leaving it alone on the "searching..." page.
Old Feb 22, 2018, 5:42 am
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by 24left
While I know no technology is perfect, nor does it work all the time, nor does it always work the way it is supposed to, so far, Manage Bookings and Check-in on LH, QF, LX, SQ, BR, CX, NH, EY, DL and even AA have been able to deliver a mobile BP, most especially for flights on their own metal, and their own ticket stock, but also for codeshare partners.
I have more problems with the AC app than every other airline/hotel app on my phone combined, excluding Aeroplan, which probably is the 2nd most problematic. DL is by far my favourite, but lately I've been flying BA quite a bit and been quite happy with their app as well.
Old Feb 22, 2018, 9:57 am

Programs: AC SE MM, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton G,Nexus, Amex MR Plat,IHG Plat
What's up with SFO checkin ? Tried the app and webcheckin and both say I need a printed boarding pass for SFO-YYZ as in 'your destination does not offer mobile boarding pass. Your boarding pass must be printed'.
Old Feb 22, 2018, 2:34 pm

Programs: AC SE100k, Marriott Titanium, UA Silver

I have apps on my phone from 11 airlines that I fly often and/or have flown recently. The only app that spins is AC's
A thing of beauty, no?

I get that all the time on my Android phone with the AC app. I have to restart the app each time.
Old Feb 23, 2018, 3:31 am

Programs: AC E50K MM * DL MM * HH Diamond * Marriott Lifetime Titanium * Queen's '92

Ok, good to see it's not just me. That above picture haunts my dreams.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.