Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

February On-Time Performance - still the worst in the world

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

February On-Time Performance - still the worst in the world

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2019, 4:23 pm
5mm
Suspended

Originally Posted by canadiancow
I have seen FAs open the doors sometimes (usually when it seems like the GA is having an issue).

But yes, I feel like there's often a knock, then before the FA gives the thumbs up signal, the door starts opening.
That would be very rare to see a FA open a door. AC has a very firm policy for only gate agents to open doors. I have never seen a FA open a door and have waited as much as 15 min for one to show up.
Old Apr 12, 2019, 5:03 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by 5mm

That would be very rare to see a FA open a door. AC has a very firm policy for only gate agents to open doors. I have never seen a FA open a door and have waited as much as 15 min for one to show up.
I can only recall one case, and a GA was present, but it seemed like something was sticking on the outside, so the FA tried from the inside, and it worked. That's of my 600+ flights on AC/rouge/Express. So I agree it's very rare.
Old Apr 16, 2019, 3:19 am

Programs: SkyPesos -> MVP Gold 100K
Was grounded for 3 weeks, time to fly again. Sad to still see them being bad on OTP
Old Apr 18, 2019, 4:37 pm

Wonder what April’s stats will be. Currently at BOS with 7 flights on the departure board (all ac) delayed.

Unable to find a seat and most people are standing, would not be surprised if the amount of people in here right now violates a fire code :P
Old Apr 18, 2019, 4:49 pm

Location: YVR - MILLS Waypoint (It's the third house on the left)
Programs: AC*SE100K, wood level status in various other programs
The AC chicken coop at BOS sucks at the best of times. You have my sympathies. I hope you depart at a reasonable time.
Old Apr 18, 2019, 11:01 pm

Originally Posted by Bohemian1
The AC chicken coop at BOS sucks at the best of times. You have my sympathies. I hope you depart at a reasonable time.
thanks mate, was delayed 3 more times, ended up landing at YYZ 2 hours behind schedule. Guess it’s not terribly horrible.

Surprised no one fainted in that penalty box because it was very stuffy and TSA kept on letting people in without crowd control. Was absolutely crazy in there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.