Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 1, 2019, 11:34 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: yyznomad
This thread is for AC discount code giveaways from FTers who offer it.

As per the forum moderator, soliciting for codes is not permitted:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/31188560-post18.html

Originally Posted by tcook052
A reminder that the unwritten FT Rule prohibits soliciting airline instruments i.e. lounge passes, discounts codes, etc. so please do not post asking for any of those items but rather simply PM the member making the offer.

tcook052
AC forum mod.
Print Wikipost

Air Canada Codes Give Away Thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2019, 2:20 pm
alc
Original Poster

Air Canada Codes Give Away Thread

I can't find an non-Closed existing thread for this, if there is one, please let the mod know to merge it.

​​​​​​I have some AC OnBoard Cafe codes to give away, they are the one that expire in June this year. Please PM me if you need one.

Here is the T&C

aircanada.com Travel Options: Air Bistro
This travel option is applicable only for new reservations completed at aircanada.com and when travel begins at least 72 hours after time of booking. Each promotional code is valid for one-time use and for a maximum of six passengers per reservation. To apply, all customers must be booked on the same reservation. All travel must be booked and completed by June 30, 2019. Your entitlement to a complimentary Air Canada Bistro option will appear on your boarding pass.Air Canada Bistro only applies on flights within North America operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Express and Air Canada Rouge over 2 hours. Air Canada Bistro promotion codes cannot be applied on Flight Pass reservations or on Aeroplan Flight Rewards, or retroactively applied to previously booked reservations. Each passenger will be eligible for one meal item and one snack item. Exceptions and other restrictions may apply. Air Canada will not be responsible if this promotion code is applied on a non-eligible reservation for Air Canada Bistro. View the menu ahead of time at aircanada.com/aircanadabistro.

Symmetre and canadiancow like this.

Last edited by tcook052; Feb 2, 2019 at 9:17 pm
Old Feb 2, 2019, 6:51 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Gold, Hertz 5*
I have a pile of the bistro codes also so if OP runs out PM me and you can use mine.

No strings attached of course as long as you pay it forward one day.
Plumber, BRAISKI and canadiancow like this.

Last edited by WaytoomuchEurope; Feb 2, 2019 at 9:29 pm
Old Feb 2, 2019, 9:18 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
A reminder than freely giving discount codes away is fine however please do not solicit codes or these posts will be deleted.

tcook052
AC forum moderator
Symmetre and canadiancow like this.
Old Feb 4, 2019, 10:30 am

Programs: AE, SPG, HH
339BC7K1 - My Visa IP 50% annual business class discount.

Terms: Purchase two Business class (Flexible) fares (class J, C, and D) on the same reservation on flights operated by AC or under ACExpress banner.
Old Feb 4, 2019, 11:07 am

Programs: AC SE MM, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton G,Nexus, Amex MR Plat,IHG Plat
Originally Posted by helraiser

Terms: Purchase two Business class (Flexible) fares (class J, C, and D) on the same reservation on flights operated by AC or under ACExpress banner.
When does this expire ? And which CC gives you this ?
Old Feb 4, 2019, 4:05 pm

Location: YVR - MILLS Waypoint (It's the third house on the left)
Programs: AC*SE100K, wood level status in various other programs
Originally Posted by vernonc
When does this expire ? And which CC gives you this ?
Just a guess, but I suspect Visa IP = Visa Infinite Privilege.

Last I checked, available in at least TD and CIBC flavours.
Old Feb 4, 2019, 4:23 pm

X3HV3MF1 - I don't have any use for this either, so here's my Visa Infinite Privilege 50% annual business class discount code too :P
Old Feb 4, 2019, 9:15 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
So uh what are some good international JCD fares out of SFO?
Old Feb 5, 2019, 5:52 am

Thanks for the offer. I just signed up for the card and have not received mine so I took a look at yours.

The code worked but I tried to look at a round trip YYZ - FRA last two weeks of August. I chose Business Class (lowest) in both cases. Without the code the cost for 2 pax was about $9K but with the code the cost was over $19K! So it must be bumping the price back up to the original really high fare and the fare I saw without the code was heavily discounted.

I guess the code is only useful if the current price is the original full fare (which I would never pay.) Or did I miss something?

CV
Old Feb 5, 2019, 8:16 am
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
Originally Posted by CV42
Or did I miss something?
Your 9K quote is for "Business Lowest"
The discount is from "Business Flexible"
Tends to be useful if you don't have min-stay or advance purchase etc
Old Feb 5, 2019, 8:38 am

Programs: AC SE100K, *G, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC, Enterprise Plat
Here are the T&C’s for the TD Visa IP 50% business class discount code:

Air Canada Benefit Eligibility – 50% Discount on Companion Ticket: Upon the purchase from Air Canada of two (2) eligible Business Class (Flexible) fares for the Primary Cardholder of a TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Privilege* Card and a companion (booking classes J, C, and D only) on tickets entirely operated by Air Canada or under the Air Canada Express banner, the Primary Cardholder will be eligible for a 50% discount on the companion ticket. Flights operated by other airlines, including Air Canada-marketed codeshare flights are not eligible.

The 50% discount only applies on the published fare, and will not apply to any additional taxes, fees, charges or surcharges.

This offer is available once every calendar year (January 1 – December 31) to each Primary Cardholder. The Primary Cardholder can only access the 50% discount each year when booking online at aircanada.com using that year's promotional code. All travel must be completed by December 31 of the following year.

Offer also applies to Premium Rouge bookings, where booking classes J, C, or D are available, on flights operated by Air Canada Rouge.

Should you require assistance completing your 50% discount during your online booking, please contact Air Canada at 1-888-247-2262.

Offer is non-transferable, and the companion Business Class ticket must be booked on the same reservation as the eligible Business Class (Flexible) booking by the Primary Cardholder. Please note that promotional codes apply to undiscounted published fares. Some of our previously discounted fares, while not eligible for the promotion, may be lower than the final price of the undiscounted fare to which the promotion applies.
Old May 27, 2019, 2:06 pm

Programs: Aeroplan 50K, Club Accor Gold
Offer withdrawn. Adding the T&C's hasn't stopped people from requesting codes which they cannot use for their plans.

I will offer them through other channels.

Last edited by islandcub1; May 29, 2019 at 4:40 pm Reason: self-evident
Old May 27, 2019, 9:04 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Gold, Hertz 5*
Thanks for the reminder. I have a few of the bistro codes. PM me.
Old May 28, 2019, 12:35 pm

I tried to book with bistro codes for the first time and the ticket price went up by $100
Old May 29, 2019, 3:50 pm

Programs: Aeroplan 50K, Club Accor Gold
Originally Posted by s_yvr
I tried to book with bistro codes for the first time and the ticket price went up by $100
Bistro codes aren't applicable to Basic Economy fares; maybe that was the problem?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.