Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Question: How long after a successful upgrade does it normally take to process the addon fee ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question: How long after a successful upgrade does it normally take to process the addon fee ?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2019, 8:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy - Ambassador, Air Canada Aeroplan - Super Elite
How long after a successful upgrade does it normally take to process the addon fee ?

a week ago I completed a flight which I was able to eupgrade to J class. There was an error ( "temporarily unable to process your request ") when trying to upgrade online days before my flight and so I had to call AC . The agent took my CC info and tried to do the upgrade. However, she had to transfer me as they needed to do "manual intervention" . I was wait listed and credits were immediately removed from my eupgrade account. Luckily, an hour before the flight, my upgrade was successful . The addon fee has yet to be charged. ( not even appearing as pending on my credit card)
How long after a successful upgrade does it normally take to process the addon fee ?

Last edited by piperdown; Feb 2, 2019 at 2:06 pm
Old Feb 2, 2019, 10:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Most likely never...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.