Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

New Rotating Creative on AC Altitude Page

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Rotating Creative on AC Altitude Page

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2018, 6:18 pm

Location: YVR - MILLS Waypoint (It's the third house on the left)
Programs: AC*SE100K, wood level status in various other programs
Originally Posted by Wings100
Note that there is no image of the Signature Car Service
Instead of a BMW, I think they should have launched with a Rolls Royce Phantom - it would have been more appropriate given the reality of the service thus far.
Wings100 likes this.

Last edited by Bohemian1; Dec 16, 2018 at 7:00 pm
Old Dec 16, 2018, 6:18 pm

Programs: AC 75K (*G), NEXUS
Originally Posted by JordanYVR
Yes - here's the original image on another area of the AC site: https://www.aircanada.com/content/da...-int-03-en.jpg
Haha I knew it!
Old Dec 16, 2018, 6:50 pm

Programs: AC-E50K, *G, WS-Gold, Nexus, HH-Diamond, Marriott-Gold, Hertz-PC
I‘m no interwebs expert, but I suspect the 3 box entry requirement is intended to thwart hackers in some way.

Does anyone on this forum really not have their AE number memorized by now, and needs to copy and paste instead? Honest q.
Old Dec 16, 2018, 8:22 pm

Programs: E35K, FPC Platinum
Originally Posted by TravellingGypsy
I‘m no interwebs expert, but I suspect the 3 box entry requirement is intended to thwart hackers in some way.

Does anyone on this forum really not have their AE number memorized by now, and needs to copy and paste instead? Honest q.
I don't have my wife or my parents or my sisters # memorized and I am in charge of making sure all is good and posting properly.
Old Dec 16, 2018, 8:32 pm

Originally Posted by TravellingGypsy

It wouldn't have any impact on so called "hackers," instead of having one text box to input the membership number you have three. Big whoop that's an extra 2 lines of code! Not that I'm saying - I'm just saying (as a Computer Scientist)

-James

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.