Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Question: eUpgrade for Reward Ticket?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question: eUpgrade for Reward Ticket?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2018, 11:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by Zeeflys
So one more question, (as my numerous calls to AC resulted in various answers) .....and you all are much smarter anyway...

Do you think its possible to eup 'market fare flight rewards' redemption? i see the FAQ and T&C on the 'fixed millage fare rewards' say you can eup the X fare t-24, but nothing about market fare buckets

I have the wife's booking in 'N', 'G', and 'K'

Z
The only varying answers to a Yes/No question, is Yes or No... so did you get various Yes and No answers?

The answer is no. AE X only.
Zeeflys likes this.
Old Feb 14, 2018, 11:47 am

Programs: Only J via Peasant Points, 777HDPeasant or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance and Narcissism.
Aside from X, every other award booking bucket is not eligible for upgrade
Zeeflys likes this.
Old Feb 14, 2018, 1:11 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat, Current Titanium, AC SE, x-SPG fanatic
Originally Posted by yyznomad
The only varying answers to a Yes/No question, is Yes or No... so did you get various Yes and No answers?

The answer is no. AE X only.
HAHA! i also got a 'maybe', and a 'sometimes', a bit varying to the 'yes' and 'no' LOL
Old Feb 14, 2018, 1:12 pm

Programs: Only J via Peasant Points, 777HDPeasant or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance and Narcissism.
Originally Posted by Zeeflys
HAHA! i also got a 'maybe', and a 'sometimes', a bit varying to the 'yes' and 'no' LOL
I only found out after two hours of frantic back and forth between AC and AE agents who were pointing the fingers at one another on my PE Award.
Found out in the end via a small fine print.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.