Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Master thread: eupgrade credits to gift to a new friend

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Master thread: eupgrade credits to gift to a new friend

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2019, 9:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by Adam Smith

I was sure it must have been around here somewhere, but several minutes Googling and a visit to the AC site didn't turn it up.
Np. It was general commentary; it was not a knock on your searching skills.

Hope you found a deserving/lucky nominee!
Old Feb 7, 2019, 9:27 am

Programs: AC50K 1 MM, HH Diamond, Accor Gold, Hertz 5*, NEXUS, BW Diamond Select, IHG Spire Elite
It is confusing

Glad to hear you got your answers. I just saw the email so I logged on to help you out.
don't beat yourself down, it is all on AC way of explaining things on their site.
Hope you find your nominee!
Good luck and thank you for sharing your eUpgrade credits !
Old Feb 7, 2019, 10:38 am

Programs: AC SE100K, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by Adam Smith
Hi everyone, just FYI, I received quite a few messages already on those eUps and obviously there's only one upgrade slot. So no need for any further PMs.

Hope you found a deserving candidate.

Like I always say, this is a great community for the most part and it's nice that people like you have other people's backs.
Old Feb 7, 2019, 11:17 am

Originally Posted by WaytoomuchEurope
Hope you found a deserving candidate.

Like I always say, this is a great community for the most part and it's nice that people like you have other people's backs.
I have some as well. An SE who is likely to be priority even at gate might want to PM me
Old Feb 7, 2019, 1:41 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton G,Nexus, Amex MR Plat,IHG Plat
Originally Posted by lallied

I have some as well. An SE who is likely to be priority even at gate might want to PM me
Thanks for the offer, I just PMd you
Old Feb 8, 2019, 11:45 am

Now promised to a FTyer
Old Feb 8, 2019, 4:20 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
My eUp nominee found another sponsor with lots of credits, so it looks like we're going to do an eUp/MR run to TPE before the end of the month. Even with that, I'm going to have something like 15 expiring eUps.
Nitehawk likes this.
Old Feb 9, 2019, 3:07 am

Programs: AC SE*MM, Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Gold, National EE, Sixt Plat, Hz 5*
Originally Posted by canadiancow
My eUp nominee found another sponsor with lots of credits, so it looks like we're going to do an eUp/MR run to TPE before the end of the month. Even with that, I'm going to have something like 15 expiring eUps.
I'm in TPE now (just off AC17). Likely flying back over here on the 17th. Assuming there is still R and N space when the window opens...
Old Feb 11, 2019, 1:13 am

Programs: Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Carlson Gold, CM Presidential / *A Gold, Hertz 5*
Thank you WayTooMuchEurope, just got upgraded on the return leg

Was sweating 3 people not checking in, and got the green check mark about 7 minutes ago

2D on the way back
Old Feb 12, 2019, 2:16 am

Now promised to a FTyer
Some used with a nominee. Could donate more for at gate ‘companion’. I think. Anyone need e-ups on AC1 today or AC2 on 14th?
Old Feb 12, 2019, 5:26 am

Programs: AC-SE100K, AC-3MM, Marriott- LT Titanium, SPG RIP

Some used with a nominee. Could donate more for at gate ‘companion’. I think. Anyone need e-ups on AC1 today or AC2 on 14th?
That is a very generous offer @lallied!!
Old Feb 12, 2019, 9:24 pm

Hi,
If anyone has extra credits so I can upgrade my flight AC91 on Feb 24th I'll be forever thankful.
Old Feb 13, 2019, 8:29 am

I’m being flown (I believe it’s fare A) from YYZ to HND (AC1) next week on the 21st to start a new job. Would be forever greatful if anyone had some eUpgrades/nominations to share.
Old Feb 13, 2019, 1:07 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
If your only post is in this thread, no one's going to upgrade you. Especially when it's EXTREMELY obvious you have no idea how fare classes and copays work.

On that note, I believe I'll be on 563 SFO-YVR the morning of Saturday the 16th. If I am on that flight (I'd say 90% at this point), and you would like an upgrade, I can make it happen.

Same goes for 566 YVR-SFO on Monday the 18th.
Old Feb 13, 2019, 1:12 pm

Originally Posted by canadiancow
If your only post is in this thread, no one's going to upgrade you. Especially when it's EXTREMELY obvious you have no idea how fare classes and copays work.
That's fair. I've browsed this site multiple times before (mainly researching about mileage runs) but it's true that I only just registered. I don't have the luxury of traveling for work and tend to only fly between YYZ and HND or KIX to visit family so I don't tend to have a lot to research/discuss. And, you're right, I'm not really familiar with how fare classes or copays work. But, I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.