Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounges @ Athens Airport

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2021, 9:40 am

Thanks, I am actually interested for the same flight (I was not the OP of the quote)
Old May 28, 2021, 12:42 pm

Programs: Qatar Plat OW*E, HH Diamond, Hyatt Exp, Marriott Titanium
Is the fast track at Athens airport open and running?

Last edited by GratefulSmile; May 28, 2021 at 12:43 pm Reason: More info
Old May 28, 2021, 3:19 pm

Programs: AF/KL platinum, Turkish gold, QR gold
Originally Posted by GratefulSmile
Is the fast track at Athens airport open and running?
Closed last Monday (noon-1pm, Schengen) and Thursday (5pm, non-Schengen). Not that you would have needed it though as there were no queues whatsoever... That said, might be different in the morning rush hour or so!
Old May 29, 2021, 12:30 am

Programs: A3 *G
Originally Posted by TravellingSalesman
Were you allowed to eat and drink in the lounge?
Yes, no problem. People were removing their masks while sitting and putting them on again to walk around.
TravellingSalesman likes this.
Old Jun 15, 2021, 6:45 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, Raddison Platinum, Avis Presidents Club
Will be going thru ATH 3 times in the next week. I am *G but the first two connections (6-9pm, 7-9am) I will be connecting on OA domestic so only PP lounges (Goldair and Skyserv). Any info on these? food? On the third, I'll be flying out on LH to FRA so I'll be able to access A3 as well, but it will be around 5-6am. Any additional info would be appreciated
Old Jun 15, 2021, 10:34 pm

Originally Posted by eng3
Will be going thru ATH 3 times in the next week. I am *G but the first two connections (6-9pm, 7-9am) I will be connecting on OA domestic so only PP lounges (Goldair and Skyserv). Any info on these? food? On the third, I'll be flying out on LH to FRA so I'll be able to access A3 as well, but it will be around 5-6am. Any additional info would be appreciated
Bought a ticket from Aegean directly with two segments, CAI-ATH in A3 and ATH-JTR in OA. I’m *G and I was able to use A3 business lounge with no problem. They did ask for my *G card/mobile card to confirm the name. And they did have signs stating “now in partnership with Olympic air”, or something to that extent, next to all the star alliance airlines.
Old Jun 17, 2021, 12:34 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, Raddison Platinum, Avis Presidents Club
I'm going ATH-JTR as well on OA. I guess I'll see if they let me in but am not expecting anything How was the lounge in terms of food?
I believe there's also an LH lounge. If I time, I'll probably check out all the lounges, including the PP (Goldair, Skyserv)
Old Jun 17, 2021, 12:58 am

I'm going ATH-JTR as well on OA. I guess I'll see if they let me in but am not expecting anything How was the lounge in terms of food?
I believe there's also an LH lounge. If I time, I'll probably check out all the lounges, including the PP (Goldair, Skyserv)
My flight departed from Hall B and yes, all three lounges were back to back. I peaked inside the PP lounge and I didn’t see much food. So I just went straight to Aegean. Didn’t even try Lufthansa, but please let us know if you go.
Old Jun 17, 2021, 5:19 pm

Originally Posted by Basanez
Bought a ticket from Aegean directly with two segments, CAI-ATH in A3 and ATH-JTR in OA. I’m *G and I was able to use A3 business lounge with no problem. They did ask for my *G card/mobile card to confirm the name. And they did have signs stating “now in partnership with Olympic air”, or something to that extent, next to all the star alliance airlines.
Were you in business class?

The site says:
When travelling on Olympic Air, only Miles and Bonus Gold members and Business Class passengers have access to the Lounges.
Old Jun 18, 2021, 2:34 am

Were you in business class?

The site says:
Flying cheapest economy fare (Saver, L class). CAI-ATH-JTR on A3 and OA, with *G through UA. I was ready to be told I couldn’t enter and I would have just gone to the PP lounge. I did buy the two flights as a single PNR and directly from Aegean’s website.
Old Jun 18, 2021, 10:19 am

Sitting in the Aegean Lounge now.

LH was closed
Skyserv was the worst in terms of food. Basically just a few baked goods.
Goldair, had some sandwiches and tiny mousse-type desserts and fruit cups.
Aegean was the best. Lots of food nothing hot. Salads, cold pasta salad, variety of desserts.

My departing flight was a one way OA flight bought on their site. UA FF put in to my reservation. Didn't get fast lane but got me into the lounge. Didn't have to show my card
Old Jun 18, 2021, 7:35 pm

Programs: A3 *G & FB G
Has the lounge in SKG been opened yet?
Old Jun 19, 2021, 2:15 am

No Aegean lounge in SKG yet, they will open it sometime in the summer.
Old Jun 24, 2021, 3:55 pm

Sitting in the Aegean Lounge now.

LH was closed
Skyserv was the worst in terms of food. Basically just a few baked goods.
Goldair, had some sandwiches and tiny mousse-type desserts and fruit cups.
Aegean was the best. Lots of food nothing hot. Salads, cold pasta salad, variety of desserts.

My departing flight was a one way OA flight bought on their site. UA FF put in to my reservation. Didn't get fast lane but got me into the lounge. Didn't have to show my card
LH was open in the morning. They do NOT accept OA passengers. However their sign does have Aegean. My last flight was on LH so I was able to get in. They had various warm baked goods and drinks that they served to you on a tray. Then they had a self-serve selection with fruit cups, greek yogurt, and more baked goods. A better selection than Goldair and Skyserv.
Xandrios likes this.
Old Jul 5, 2021, 10:42 am

I was unable to enter Lounge A3

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.