Community
Wiki Posts
Search

S19 schedule is available

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2018, 2:33 am
Original Poster

S19 schedule is available

Flights for S19 are loaded. For now there are fares only available at Y and C, so behold!

New destinations: IBZ (2/weekly 320), VLC (2/weekly 320), SJJ (2/weekly DH4)

Discontinued routes: GOA, TRN (in Italy), CLJ, ZAD (in Balkans) and KWI

I see some increased frequencies for ATH-AMS (10/weekly) as well, no big changes elsewhere
DUBBRU and ntzanos like this.
Old Aug 29, 2018, 4:13 am

Revenue management are still loading the booking classes although the fares are loaded. So far on two class routes only booking classes C/D/Z/Y/B/M/H and on one class routes Y/B/M//H are on sale.
Old Aug 31, 2018, 9:05 pm

Originally Posted by DELLAS
Revenue management are still loading the booking classes although the fares are loaded. So far on two class routes only booking classes C/D/Z/Y/B/M/H and on one class routes Y/B/M//H are on sale.
Is there a definitive list anywhere of which routes are one class? - I cant see the logic personally, my own home airport MAN they are competing against EZY to ATH and I would happily pay C on A3 but cant ! It often means EZY with the better flight times and their extras is a more pleasant experience, and something A3 seem blind to.
Old Sep 1, 2018, 1:43 am

Can we find anywhere a pdf file with the flights?
Old Sep 1, 2018, 10:26 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
Great, so they are slowly increasing ATH-AMS! While before some days had an early departure (~8:30) and some others an afternoon one (~13:30), now the schedule is more consistent:

- Daily flight at 8:30
- Extra flight at 13:30 on Sun, Tue and Fri

Personally I would have liked an even later flight, but I guess that is more difficult to schedule - as the aircraft also has to return from AMS.
Alexandros Bravos likes this.
Old Sep 1, 2018, 1:44 pm

Programs: A3*G
Connections from CHQ to international destinations will be way more difficult as they replaced the 6:30 am flight with a 5:05 am flight.It's hard to understand that CHQ being quite an important airport is disadvantaged this much. As they didn't add a daily flight to SKG all passengers to international destinations will have to wait two hours at ATH for their connection or choose a different carrier.
Old Sep 1, 2018, 5:28 pm

Programs: Miles & Bonus
So when are the summer award tickets expected to be loaded? How long does it usually take since the uploaded season schedule?
Old Sep 2, 2018, 12:08 am

Programs: Miles & Bonus (A3), Miles & More (LH)
I would expect that from this week you will see tickets becoming available for all fare classes including the ones designated for award tickets (fare classes "X" and "I").
Ennya likes this.
Old Sep 2, 2018, 10:27 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

I have been waiting for the spring domestic fares to be loaded for April 2019..... they did last week...but the fares are neatly twice as much as they are for the month of March. My hope is they will adjust down in the next few weeks.
Old Sep 2, 2018, 10:45 am

Programs: Miles & Bonus (A3), Miles & More (LH)
Don't try to book any flights after March 30th 2019 before the loading of all fare buckets takes place. I expect this to happen within the next one or max two weeks. Then you will also see cheaper prices than the ones you see at the moment. For the time being consider the available flights only for your future planning purposes.
Old Sep 2, 2018, 12:20 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Alexandros Bravos
Don't try to book any flights after March 30th 2019 before the loading of all fare buckets takes place. I expect this to happen within the next one or max two weeks. Then you will also see cheaper prices than the ones you see at the moment. For the time being consider the available flights only for your future planning purposes.
Thanks.
Old Sep 2, 2018, 3:21 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Arrivals
Connections from CHQ to international destinations will be way more difficult as they replaced the 6:30 am flight with a 5:05 am flight.It's hard to understand that CHQ being quite an important airport is disadvantaged this much. As they didn't add a daily flight to SKG all passengers to international destinations will have to wait two hours at ATH for their connection or choose a different carrier.
Hmm, I am tempted to say that this is a mistake and most likely they were confused when uploading the flights. 5.05am is the time that the morning flight departs from ATH in the high summer season (July-August). What is most confusing is that from July onwards it seems that OA331 departs 6:25am from CHQ. My 2 cents are that they will fix it soon. It doesn't make sense to have the flight depart that early from CHQ.
Arrivals likes this.
Old Sep 3, 2018, 1:02 am

Programs: A3*G
Originally Posted by jerry_greece
Hmm, I am tempted to say that this is a mistake and most likely they were confused when uploading the flights. 5.05am is the time that the morning flight departs from ATH in the high summer season (July-August). What is most confusing is that from July onwards it seems that OA331 departs 6:25am from CHQ. My 2 cents are that they will fix it soon. It doesn't make sense to have the flight depart that early from CHQ.
Thank you jerry_greece for that observation! I wrote to their social network team, but got a standard reply. Let's hope that was a mistake. Indeed in July they are back to this summer's times. In May it shows these extreme early flights without a connection from ATH, so hopefully you're right. I was glad to see they added a late night flight (ATH-CHQ). Maybe that one's wrong too. I'll follow your advice and wait some more.
Old Sep 3, 2018, 9:07 am

Is there a file listing?
Old Sep 3, 2018, 9:24 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Arrivals
Thank you jerry_greece for that observation! I wrote to their social network team, but got a standard reply. Let's hope that was a mistake. Indeed in July they are back to this summer's times. In May it shows these extreme early flights without a connection from ATH, so hopefully you're right. I was glad to see they added a late night flight (ATH-CHQ). Maybe that one's wrong too. I'll follow your advice and wait some more.
That is the usual "last flight" from ATH. It used to depart around 21.30 but it seems that they keep pushing it every summer a little bit (now is 22.20) due to the fact that is almost never on-time (due to late previous rotations) and so as to allow connections from all day. During spring this flight stays overnight @ CHQ and departs in the morning. During summer it returns back to ATH (and they add the early rotation from ATH @05.05).
Arrivals likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.